Followers

Followers

Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Get well sat sketch

And yet another post from me today! I have made this card as a request from my mum who has a friend going in to hospital and wanted a get well card for her, I have followed the sketch this wk over at sketch saturday and am entering this into the wild orchids challenge of lovely lace and flutterby wednesdays open challenge

I have used this fabby little Mrs hoot image from pink gem designs with a sentiment stamp from waltzing mouse. My papers are papermania and Crafty Chaos, my butterlies are MS punched with self adhesive pearls. My yummy flowers and beautiful lace are all wild orchid crafts, stickled up!

Thanks for coming by to look again and leaving me some love! hugs

11 comments:

Dora said...

This is so sweet , what a cutie, love your colouring and those flowers are gorgeous xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Aww its so sweet , it would definitely cheer up anyone who was poorly. The colours are gorgeous
Lisa ;)

Scrappy Scatty said...

Awwww so very cute
xx

Danni said...

Very cute! Love the little flutter by's! :-) Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

pinky said...

Its so gorgeous Rebekah, love the flowers and lace, should definitley cheer her up.
Pinky

Michelle VP said...

What a cute owl! Love all those flowers and lace with the litte butterflies. Thanks for getting inky with us at Flutterby Wednesday! :)

Mandy said...

Rebekah this is absolutely gorgeous hun, so sweet
hugs Mandy xx

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just gorgoues,love cheryl xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweet card, fab colours.
luv
Debby

Lena Katrine said...

Great card in beautiful colours!
Thanks for playing along at SS this time :)
Hugs, Lena

Lena Katrine said...

Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time too - good luck!
Hugs, Lena