Followers

Followers

Thursday, 4 November 2010

Crafty sentiments make a gift challenge

Morning folks! Today is another challenge over at crafty sentiments and I have chosen todays challenge which is to make a gift! I know that many peoples talents stem to much more than cards and it is so fabulous to see the amazingly gorgeous creations other people make! For instance I have taken the inspiration from my gift this wk from lisa's birthday cake box, extra wowzers to that one!
We are also lucky enough to be sponsored by Whoopsidaisy so a fab prize is up for grabs again!

I have used 2 of the gorgeous digi xmas stamps from the crafty sentiments range for my gift box, Suzette is off line until 10th Nov but she is still taking orders.
My top box is a dummy empty box for show which is stuck to the lid of the bottom box containing my choccies! I have used the cupcake box template for my top box from the cutting cafe and then enlarged it slightly to make the bottom bigger box. here is my box opened.

I have used papers from Pink petticoat and distressed all with Tim Holtz and have added some stickles to the edges. My ribbons are from stash and all my flowery bits are wild orchids with a bit of sparkle! My sentiment is a downloadable ticket from cuddlybuddly distressed and sparkled of course!

My images have been stickled with stardust and the coloured parts have been raised and layered for a more 3d effect. My Lace is the stunning stuff from Prima which I got at bunnyzoes.
I would like to enter this into Sir stampalots Christmas traditions challenge, Wild orchids classic christmas challenge, craft your passions anything goes challenge, crafts and me make a xmas gift challenge and Incy wincys anything goes challenge.

I had lots of fun making this and don't really think my photos show it off that well, I think I may have to do some more like this!
Thanks for coming by again, don't forget to pop across to see what the other Dt have made (there is a calendar, a key chain and a snowglobe to name a few!) and why not join in with our challenge this wk! Hugs to everyone!

20 comments:

ona_i_ja said...

Rebekah, your gift boxes are adorable. I love your design paper, and all details.

Hugs
Agnieszka/ Ona

Tracy said...

wow Rebekah this is stunning,i love all the detail, its such a beautiful gift idea. hugs Tracy x

D K Crafts said...

Hi Rebekah. Your gift boxes are beautiful. Love the colours and your images. Would make great teachers gifts at Christmas. Donna

Lisa Jane said...

wowee what a fab set of boxes.. love them
Lisa ;)

brenda said...

Hi there

What absolutely gorgeous gift boxes and the chocolates look pretty good as well.

Thank you so much for joining us again at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x
I have Stampalot candy here

Dawn said...

These are amazing! Oh my goodness just so cute, I would love these as a gift.Thank you for joining us this week at
Craft Your Passion Challenges
Hope you join us each week.

Clare *Littlebear* said...

These are yummy boxes!
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

Dawn said...

Rebekah, truly gorgeous hon. Love, love this. x

Tammylee said...

Love this project! Great job~

CARLA PREDIGER said...

I love boxes. Gorgeous! hanks for joining us at Incy Wincy.

Sarah said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! Love it x x x x

debby4000 said...

Yummy boxes Rebekah, so cute.
luv
Debby

pinky said...

Rebekah I absolutely adore your boxes, so beautifully decorated and filled lol. Thanks for joining us this month at Sir Stampalot.
Pinky

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful boxes Rebekah, stunning! Hugs Jo x

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation in a beautiful design! Thanks for joining us at WOC Challenges this time - best of luck!
Hugs, Lena K

Jac said...

Oooh Rebekah, this is stunning, great choice of images and colours. xx

Heather said...

Rebekah, this is so amazing. Love the images, the colours, well, love everything!!!

Tracy said...

Really gorgeous boxes, Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sally H said...

A fabulous Christmas gift! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

Francesca said...

What an adorable creation , I love that sweet image
Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca