Followers

Followers

Monday, 13 June 2011

New Pink gem release and what a cutie!!!

Hi Folks! Thanks so much for all your visits and lovely comments whilst I was away! I would love to say things are getting back to normal here after the week away and my weekend at work but today the loft conversion started so I am entering 6-10 wks of utter mess, noise and madness so wish me luck!
I do have some fabby news about a stunning new release of stamps over at Pink Gem Designs. If you pop over to Janets blog she has the full new release on show so you can see what gorgeous stamps there are! I have made a card using this wonderful new Chloe stamp with butterflies isn't she just wonderful? She should be on sale in the store tomorrow!

The papers I have used are from Prima fairy flora pack (these are so pretty!) along with stunning deep off white lace from wild orchids as are my rose buds and white trellis rose. My pale pink roses are from some of the yummy stash I won in Brendas candy Thanks hun! My pink lace and chiffon ribbon are from stash and my sentiment is waltzingmouse.

My super sweet image has been coloured with prismas and all edges have been inked with worn lipstick. The image frame has been cut with nesties floral doily motifs and I have added glitter and pearls to my flowers and sentiment, my fab butterfly is an e bay purchase.

I have followed the sketch this time over at wild orchid challenges and also want to enter this into totally gorjuss flower power and CR84FN colour challenge.
Thanks for popping by my blog again, I have a stack of catching up to do with comments and DT work so forgive my absence on blogland!
Hugs all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

31 comments:

Sara I. said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love all the flowers and gorgeous lace!

Janet said...

wow gorgeous Rebekah.....love it!!!xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Rebekah, a sweet image, gorgeous lace and i like that butterfly.
Kevin xx

Debby said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!!! Your card is beautiful and the image is soooo sweet! hugs

Lisa Jane said...

Hope your loft conversion goes well and just keep reminding yourself once its finished it will be fab. LOve the pretty card - the new images are so pretty
Lisa x

Marie-Anne said...

What a gorgeous card!

Marie-Anne

Pamela said...

Such a pretty card, lovely image.

Pam x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow - a totally lush card Rebekah! Love the image, the colours, the fab. lace - love it all actually!!

Good luck with your loft conversion - hugs, Sylvia xxx

Vicky said...

Absolutely stunning hun..! gorgeous image and I love the colours too sweetie...

hugs Vicky xx

sallysbitz said...

Totally gorgeous x
I love it all.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Chrissy said...

Beautiful work,Rebekha, the colours are stunning.
Luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Rebekah this is stunning that image along with the colours and design looks so beautiful a superb card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Dora said...

O wow wow wow this is awesome Rebekah, love your stamp, flowers, lace, butterfly.... awww everything is adorable here, love it xx

Lisa said...

Hi Rebekah, Gorgeous card! Such a pretty colour combo and sweet image.

Lisa x

martina's kaartjes said...

oooh, she's cutieeee ! love the colors you've used, great card !
greetings,martina
x

Wendy said...

WOW!Love this soooo much Rebekah,its absolutely gorgeous,love Janet's new images.
Wendy xx

Jennifer said...

Beautiful Rebekah!! Gorgeous image (of course!), love your butterfly. I love these papers too. Hope to blog mine tomorrow. Just need to take a piccy.Good luck with the loft conversion. I would love to have that done...but I'm hopeless at coping with mess and stress. Will be so worth it when it's done though! xx Jenny xx

Mary Lou said...

Wow there is something about PINK!!! Sooo dainty and pretty:) What a cute image with those sweet butterflies!!!
Amazing everything is complimentary
Hugz

Sandra said...

Just adorable........:) Sandra H

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So cute! Love the sweet image and lacy border! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

Mandy said...

Hi Rebekah,
This is fabulous,I love it..Janet has surpassed herself with these new stamps their fabulous...I love the pink and your lace is gorgeous...
Mandy x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh your card is just wonderful Rebekah!!!
Love the new image!!!
Super pretty.
Love, Mel. xx

Laila said...

Beautiful card :o) Love Janet's new stamps..
Hugs Laila

http://blog.lolapigen.dk

coops said...

wow, this is so beautiful rebekah.i love your gorgeous pretty colours and details and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Sassylassy said...

Hi Sweetie pie! Chloe is adorable, such a sweet stamp with her butterfly's. My my you have so many lovely details all of which totally compliment each other. I love how you colored with your pencils then inked, it looks great! Beautiful job as always hun.
Hugs Bonnie

Anita said...

Rebekah, this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the Pink Gem images and these new ones are fabulous. Love your coloring ... it's beautiful as always.

HandmadebyTLC said...

Rebekah, your creations never cease to amaze me and I can't wait to keep coming back for my Edward fix! hehe
HUGS
Tammy Louise

Sarah said...

Hi Rebekah, have been a bit absent from all things blogland at the mo - lot on at home, so just spent a few minutes catching up on your wonderful cards. They are all just gorgeous - but this one is simply stunning! Hope you had good hols, and the loft conversion goes smoothly. Cheerio, Sarah

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Beautiful creation dear. Luv the image too.

Craftdee said...

More gorgeousness, love these new images, now I'm just gonna have to go and buy some (yeah, just what I need mmmmm) Dee

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card hun. Thanks for playing along with Totally Gorjuss Flower Power challenge and good luck in the draw. Hugs Sue x