Followers

Followers

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Crafty sentiments summer of fun preview Day 3

This is my 2nd post today for my Divas post please scroll down.....
Woo hoo another preview of the fab new summer range of stamps at crafty sentiments! This adorable Primrose "a good book" stamp just screamed vintage to me with her little high necked dress and knee length socks and as I have had some gorgeous new papers just happen to fall through my letterbox lately thats where I went!

I have followed the fabby sketch at Wild Orchids for my card and have used wonderful papers from My minds eye lost & found sunshine paper pad. The cheesecloth, doily and pearls are all from my stash. I have used nesties tags and nellie snellen die cuts with an SU sentiment and flowers from Wild orchids.

My sweet image has been coloured with Prisma pencils in differing shades of brown and sand to hopefully create a sepia mono look, all my edges have been inked with vintage photo. She will be available to buy in store tomorrow!! Don't forget to come back for the fab hop!

I would also like to enter this into Pollycrafts Autumn colours challenge and simply creates distress challenge.
Don't forget to check out the other fab creations from the CS team at the challenge blog!
Thanks for coming by again folks and big hugs
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

20 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun, Primrose looks great!
hugs shell xx

callyannc said...

Love this card! Orange is my fav! Too cute. TFS CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, I like the image and the fab colours.
Kevin xx

Cheryl said...

oh this is just so so beautiful hun just love those color tones,amazing detail hugs cherylxxxx

Sassy Scrapper said...

OMG Rebekah you've been a very busy girl. Do you ever sleep? I know us crafters don't get much but darlin you've been putting in some serious over time.
This card is another show stopper. I just love the burnt orange. Awesome card coloring your shading Rocks!
Love and hugs Bonnie

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hun and I so love the colour combo too sweetie...

big hugs Vicky xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, What super colouring, I love the antique feel you have given it, Hazelxo

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, Love the image and the colours are lovely.

Becky x

Marjo said...

Gorgeous Rebekah! Thanks so much for playing with us at Simply Create.

xoxo Marjo

Sandra said...

Your card is amazing Rebekah! truely a gorgeous image and nicely coloured and the background papers are also stunning too!:) Sandra H

coops said...

fantastic ard rebekah.i really love your gorgeous colours and the image is really sweet :D

xx coops xx

CraftyLoops said...

Rebekah I love this card, its so vintage and beautiful. I love the way you have used the die cut tags in the corner. Such a great and creative way to use them. Stunning card. Lee xx

debby4000 said...

Oh Rebekah this is gorgeous, adorable image and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah, I love the aged sepia look to this it gives the image a completely different look.
Kim xXx

ChickieChirps said...

Beautiful card Rebekah! The sepia tones are stunning and I love all the details!

Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft for the Autumn Colours challenge!

Arabella

lisbeth said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create this week

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Lovely vintage card!

coldwaters2 said...

This is beautiful Rebekah the design is excellent, the embellishments, colours and image are awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card Rebekah, gorgeous image and details.
Hugs Emma x