Followers

Followers

Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Creative inspirations stitching challenge

Hiya folks! I know I've not been about much again, sorry! I'm feeling a bit yuck as I am on a rigorous course of antibiotics for a skin infection and they are causing me to feel really quite ill. Monday was a total washout on the sofa and it's going to be a bit of a struggle all week until I have finished the course! Don't want to complain though as they will make me all better in the long run!
Today sees another chalenge over at Creative inspirations as chosen by Shell which is to use stitching (faux or real) on your projects.
We are sponsored this wk by the fab Bunny zoes and this is what I have made....

I have followed the sketch this wk over at sketch saturday (haven't done one of their sketches in ages but this one really appealed) and have used papers from my minds eye holly jolly collection again (love these vintage style xmas papers) My heart doily is from poppyscabin with my lace coming from stash. My chipboard snowflake is from my mums craft shop and has been primed, painted with acrylic paint, distressed with vintage photo and stickle sparkled. My flowers are from a fab range at Wild orchids and have been given the snowtex treatment.

My sweet image is one of the adorable new Magnolia Tildas from the sweet xmas range, she is sooooo cute! She is sitting on a magnolia NOEL stamp from a previous xmas range. I have coloured in prisma pecnils and distressed the edge with stormy sky and vintage photo. All my edges/layers have been machine stitched.

I would also like to enter this into Wild orchids colour challenge and magnolia stamp lovers xmas challenge.
Thanks so much for coming by my blog. Please check out the superb creations from the rest of the DT too!
Big hugs to everyone
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

20 comments:

Larisa said...

What a super cute card! LOVE your sweet image and its colouring!

Aunty Sue said...

Morning hope today you start to feel alittle bit better but it has stopped you making such stunning cards. Love how she is sat on the Noel. Hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Rebekah, I love the tilda the colours and the gorgeous flowers. I hope you feel better soon.
Kevin xx

coops said...

so beautiful rebekah.the image is so sweet and gorgeous colours and details.
i hope you feel better soon hun.

xx coops xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Your card is so pretty!!
Love the image :)
Sorry your not feeling to good :(
Hope you feel better soon.
Love, Mel. xxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Rebekah your card is just super gorgeous....love the color choices and that tilda is just fab.....
I hope you feel better soon and that skin infection heels quickly?
Try to have a super day....

Jacque said...

What a darling card, Rebekah!!! You have showcased that Tilda image so beautifully! And the WOC floral treatment is stunning! Thank you so much for joining with us at the Wild Orchid Challenge and we hope you will join us often! Big hugs..Jacque

Sandra said...

Hi Rebekah, Beautiful card, I love the tilda and the colours you have used are just perfect for the background and those gorgeous flowers are just stunning too! I hope you feel better soon:) Sandra H

Tracey Brossart said...

Wow Rebekah! This is absolutely stunning! Love the gorgeous flower arrangement and your coloring is amazing! Adorable stamp too! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

Nina Macaulay said...

Beautiful card Rebekah!
Loving it!
Get well soon :O)

Hugs Nina x

Vicky said...

So beautiful Rebekah...love the image and pretty colours sweetie....

and hope you feel better soon too hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Gemma said...

really pretty card Rebekah, hope you are all better very soon :) x

Sarah said...

Hi Rebekah, another gorgeous creation! Lovely image, papers and embelishments. So sorry to hear you aren't feeling so good, hope the antibiotics clear up the infection soon. Sarah

Lisa Jane said...

So sorry to hear you aren't well.. please take care and hopefully you will feel a lot better soon.
LOve this card .. that image is so pretty and gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rebekah, adorable image...hope you are feeling better soon.
Hugs Wendy xx

Iverova said...

Oh, I'm mad excited! I have not seen such a beauty!

CraftyLoops said...

Awww Rebekah, sorry to hear you are feeling so unwell, hopefully you feel better soon. Your card is really beautiful, I love the colours. Lee x

Kim said...

This is a gorgeous beauty hun! What a great card...Tilda is so adorable and love your flower arrangement! Thanks for joining us at WOCC!
Hugs~ Kim

Cheryl said...

oh gosh hun this is simply stunning oh the image,papers,colors and embellishments are just brilliant,hugs cherylxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Rebekah I do hope that you are felling a lot better now. Wow, this is so very beautiful, that image of Tilda those papers, the doily and that spectacular flower display all look amazing the lace finishes it off nicely, this is truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x