Followers

Followers

Friday, 13 January 2012

SFTW Out with the old or "handbags and gladrags"

Well hello there my dear friends I do hope you are all well today! I have a little news for you that goes along with my challenge card toady for Stampin for the weekend. Our dear leader Jan has had to give up her crafting due to family issues and could no longer continue to run the SFTW blog so guess who gets to take over?..... Yes it's me! I know I'm going to be super busy but I couldn't let such a successful blog with a fabulous DT close now could I?!
Well our challenge for you for the next 2 wks is out with the old so we want you to use stash from last year. Strictly speaking that could still mean stash you got for christmas as that was last year!
We are sponsored by the super fab LOTV and you have a chance to win a £10 gift voucher to the store!
Of course I must have had some flower withdrawl having only put 1 on my last card so I sort of made up for it here (tee hee!)
My old stash are these fun papers from Fancy pants beach babe pad that I won in a candy last year. I have teamed them with the most wonderful Saturated Canary image (what again?!) and have added most of the store from WOC! along with those pretty butterflies at Little snippets and some pearls and cheesecloth from stash. My fabulous sentiment is from stempelglede (which are virtually impossible to get in this country right now I had to send for them from abroad!)
My image is one of a set of 2 from SC and I love them both soooo much they are just a little more grown up and funky and this one reminds me of my 11 yr old daughter with long wavy hair and a growing eye for fashion and mobile phones!
Krista is working on some new images too and I am so desperate to get my hands on them! Those of you who are on a stash diet for the new yr had better stay away from her store lol!
She has been coloured ala prisma pencils and I have edged in vintage photo distress ink.
I would like to enter this into Simon says stamp spots and/or stripes, Wild orchid crafts anything goes and top tip tues anything goes.
Please do check out the rest of the teams creations and make sure you join us this time too!
Big hugs to you all, thanks so much for coming by to pay me a visit today!
 sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

33 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is super sweet just love all those flowers in the gorgeous soft pretty colours .
I don't know how you find the time for all these challenge blogs lol... but the challenge will definitely be safe in your hands .
Forgot to say Thank you so much for the beautiful card
Lisa
x

sara said...

wow rebekah i love this look at all the scrummy flowers right up my street !! love the image too and such a pretty colour combo gorrrrrjuss card !!
hugs sara x x x

Aunty Sue said...

oh i have just posted this in totally different colours and gosh how different it look. I wish I picked your now. Love it

Gemma said...

so stunning Rebekah! I must buy her, whats her name hun? X

Jo Davies said...

Totally Gorgeous loving the lemon and pink so sot and chic!

Jo xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Rebekah, another image I need lol, gorgeous colouring, fab folowers and butterfly, it made me think of the song Handbags and glad rags lol
Kevin xx

Leanne said...

WOW - absolutely amazing!!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday! Hope to see you again!

Hugs
Leanne
Owner of Top Tip Tuesday
xx

Lilli said...

Ohhh, so FABULOUS!!! Gorgeous colorcombo and fantastic colors and Krista's images rock :))
Have a great weekend :)
Hugs Lilli xx

Margreet said...

gorgeous card Rebekah....all of your flower arrangements are super!!
xxx Margreet

Creations by Shirl said...

What a yummy flavor - great choice on that yellow / pink.....love it Rebekah~ I have to at least try out this image, they are very cute too.... Awesome...
Have a fantastic weekend my friend....

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Rebekah what words can I use to describe this little beauty, stupendous, beautiful, stunning, awesome they are just a few, the flower displays, butterflies, and image are out of this world.
Hugs
Lorraine x

mags said...

Fabulous card Rebekah. your image is gorgeous and I always love your flowers.
Mags
x

Sarah said...

Rebekah, you are not kind to us poor dieters! I can see I'm going to have to break my diet next month - pooor bank balance!

On to the important stuff - another gorgeous card. Your colouring is amazing and I love the flower arranging and your colour combo - just wow and double wow!

Sarah

PS - I've been stalking the SC DT call as well and just seen you pop up - best of luck to ya, hope you get in.

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! LOve your colours! This is one cute image! Sound as though you are going to be very busy Rebekah......Best Wishes hope everything goes well.
Chrissyxx

coops said...

so beautiful rebekah.your colours and details are really pretty and i love the stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Frea said...

Beautiful card Rebekah, love the image and the colour combination of that pink with yellow. How clever of you!! Hugs, Frea

Sandra said...

Hi Rebekah, Oh this is so stunning:) Sandra H

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous creation Rebekah, love all those flowers too xx
Thanks for stopping by my blog from LOTV xx
Hope you have lots of fun running the challenges on SFTW xx

DesignerDiva said...

This is just super gorgeous Rebekah!
Love everything about it!
Hugs Laurie x

CraftyLoops said...

Sorry to hear about Jan, but the blog is very lucky to have you as the new leader. This card is really gorgeous Rebekah. Lee x

Flutterby Trina said...

WOW your colouring is amazing! i love this digi, I can't wait to colour her! thanks for playing along with us this week at TTT. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon! x

Molecraft said...

Stunning Rebekah, your colouring is fabulous and love the colours!
Helen x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rebekah, love everything about it...enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

frances joy said...

fabulous!!!

Crafteezee said...

You can never have enough flowers in my book. Gorgeous colours and I know what you mean about stempleglede, I was searching for the Christmas sentiments it was unable to find them. If you have any suggestions let me know.
Hugs Tracy.x

Tracey said...

Stunning card Rebekah, I love all the details :)
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Angela said...

Beautifully done...love the pink/yellow combo!

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow wow wow Rebekah, this is truly gorgeois, love it! fab image, beautiful colouring and gorgeous detail, love the sentiment, have fun, hugs Liz xx

Angela said...

First of all this is so beautiful and just simply sweet. I Love the pink and yellow color scheme and OHMYGOSH..... look at all those flowers. I love them. I am awaiting my arrival of my Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and I ordered a bunch. I have been using what I have sparingly, as I am about to run out. Maybe I just need to come to your house. LOL!!! I think that would be a LONG trip, don't you..
I really love all of Krista images and can't wait for some new ones even though I still have a TON I haven't even printed out yet.
Hugs:)
Angela

Suzie McFloozy said...

Gorgeous card hun loaded with all those lovely blooms !
Thanks for picking up the reins @ STFW o great leader !
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Shanna Shands said...

You lucky ducky :) we will miss you over at CCC.... I cannot wait to see your work with Krista!

Iverova said...

Wow, what a cool palette! Everything is so perfectly fits into the card! Flowers charming, and would like them to smell!