Followers

Followers

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Tuesday already!

Wow it's nearly the end of tuesday already! I knew I would be kept busy with my mum up and yesterday we had a great day out at Swallow falls in Wales and rode a miniature train lol! I have managed to get a card made today for a few challenges, I just hope I don't fall behind too much this wk especially as I was lucky enough to win a prize on both the crafty sentiments and papertake challenges of last wk woo hoo!
Todays card is for the tiddlyinks challenge of Going Goth. I have followed the sketch over at truly scrumptious (may just get in time for that!) and have followed the theme over on crafty cardmakers too which is least and most (your most favourite colour with your least!)



I have used this cute tiddlyinks digi stamp, she is like a gothic princess! I have used my fave colour pink of course with my least fave black ( I always struggle making black pretty!) I have used papers from Pink petticoat, as is my sentiment and my lovely flowers are wild orchid crafts as always!



Thanks for popping by to peek again! I hope I get by again soon, I won't abandon my blog too much!! Hugs to everyone Rebekah x

8 comments:

Larissa said...

Great card Rebekah! The pink looks perfect with the black! I love how you colored the image. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge!

Hugs,
Larissa

Carisa said...

gorgeous!! pink & black rock at goth. :)

Unknown said...

You would never know black is your least fave as it looks so great with black!!

This card is fab xx

Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks xx

Jane said...

Gotta get that digi...it's gorgeous!! This card is simply stunning in every way!! I agree that black is hard to make pretty but I think you've cracked it !! Good luck at Crafty cardmakers challenge XX

Unknown said...

I love your card, it is great. I just found the Tiddly Inks gothic this weekend & love the images. btw love your background too!

Lissa said...

This is beautiful! I never would've guessed you weren't good with black... It's devine! Aren't Christy's gothic cute images adorable??

Thanks for playing along with the Tiddly Inkers again this week...

HUGS!

Mina said...

I love this image shes fantastic and the pink and black is fantastic together...a stunning card...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx

Eiglas said...

Very sweet card Rebekah! Lovely colour pallette and image.
Hugs,
Ei
x