Followers

Followers

Friday 1 October 2010

Just a little card

HI everyone! No challenge or DT card from me today but just a little card I made for my hubbys birthday which was yesterday (I also made choc cupcakes and brownies lol!) I have made this little card using the sketch from last wks friday sketchers so no challenge entry!

I have used papers from nitwits and my image is one of the 10 (yes 10) that I won from digi stamp boutique. My hubby is a golf fan and had clubs for his birthday! My striped ribbon is SU with sentiment from walzingmouse stamps and twine from stash.
He had a nice afternoon before going off to work on nights!
Thanks for popping by again, it's sneak peek time again for OSAAT tomorrow so don't forget to pop by both here and there for the games! Hugs

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a great card - i bet he loved it.... nearly as much as the choc cakes and brownies lol
Lisa ;)

Margreet said...

Still congrats on your hubby's birthday....great card with a fantastic image...i'm just looking for something like that for a friend of ours...
xxx Margreet

Tracy said...

Hi Rebekah great card love the image. hope your hubby had a great birthday. Tracy x

Brenda Brown said...

Happy birthday to hubby for yesterday, I'm sure he loved his card, it's great. Is he willing to share the choc cupcakes and brownies???? Could just eat them now, I'm soooo hungry (but hopefully chinese takeaway coming uo tonight). Luv B xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Rebekah a great image for a man card bet your hubby loved it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

cheryl said...

oh this is one brilliant card hun gosh even male cards you make are amazing too,happy birthday to hubbie too love hugs cheryl xxxx