Followers

Followers

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Just magnolia with sweet stop

Well good morning my blogging pals! Goodness I feel dreadful this morn! I have a rotten cold giving me massive bodyaches, coupled with my delightful hayfever its all just wonderful lol! Thank goodness the kids don't break up from school until tomorrow I don't think my head could quite take the noise of 3 little ones right now!
I do have a card today, although I think that my crafting is going to be sparse soon as I have my mum up to stay, my husband off work and the kids off school!
I have followed the sketch over at the sweet stop and also followed the happy birthday theme at Just magnolia and hanglar.

My lovely papers are digi download at Pink gem designs along with a pretty heart doily from poppys cabin. My lace is an e bay purchase and my sentiment ticket is whimsy. My flowers are mulberry crafts and my pretty butterfly is from e crafts.

Does Tilda look like she has a couple of extra black dots to her face?! I'm afraid I have a dodgy stamp and need to try and delete the extra rubber bits off it somehow! I have coloured Tilda in prisma pencils of course, I think I may extend my range of these again lol!

I have attached some pearls from my stash, distressed everything with peeled paint ink (from my candy win over at little snippets thanks Geraldine!!) and have machine stitched the edges of the card, layers and image.
I also want to enter this into Cupcake crafts lots of layers challenge, Stamp with fun birthday, Magnolialicious pink and green, Flutterby wednesdays soft pastels (thanks for featuring me last wk ladies!), Delicious doodles all stitched up, Card makin mamas embellish it, Stamptaculars magnolialicious, pile it ons use rubber, card cupids pastel colours, cards and things colour challenge and by the cute and girlies cute and girlie challenge.
Thanks tonnes for coming by my blog again today, I hope everyone is enjoying nice weather!
Hugs all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

35 comments:

Unknown said...

Just beautiful hun, will drop you a line later..... hope you are feeling better soon, nothing worse than a house full and feeling rotten, sending hugs Jo xxx

mckinkle said...

Hello Rebekah,

Very pretty card, the luscious greens and pinks look great together!

Thank You for joining us this week with our Stitched Up challenge over at Delicious Doodles!

Keryn :0

Anonymous said...

hi rebekah! this is soooo beautiful. i looove it. love the light colors and that butterfly and...i just love everything about it.
hugs!

Laney said...

Super duper card Rebekah!! love those colours, the pink Gem papers are amazing too ..must go and have a look at these,
Cant you return your Tilda if you think she is faulty?
hugs
laney

Céline said...

wonderful card, so soft colors. perfect colouring
thanks for share with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Marie-Anne said...

I wish you well, hope your cold and hayfever will stop bothering you soon.

Your card is lovely.

Marie-Anne

Geraldine said...

Perfectly Cute and Girly! Thank you for entering this months challenge at By the Cute and Girly.
geraldine

Margreet said...

fab card Rebekah....great details and nice colouring!
xxx Margreet

Jacq said...

Hi Rebekah,
This is just Gorgeous! Love the Tilda image, shes so sweet. Love the dp's, the doliy heart and lace, the colours are just so feminine, love the layout and the flowers look gorgeous. As always, coloured to perfection! Get well wishes sent your way.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Vicky said...

Oh hun...this is soooo pretty! gorgeous image, super layout and stunning embellies flowers too..

I hope you are feeling a little better sweetie...hugs Vicky xx

Krista said...

Cute card ! Thanks for playing along with C&T !

Unknown said...

Lovely card Rebekah, love the soft pastel colours, you know me :) Tilda is so sweet. Hugs, Frea

Bea said...

cute card - hope you feel better soon

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous card Rebekah, I love the pastel colours and lacy effects.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Mary J said...

Wow, wow, wow! Just gorgeous, Rebekah!!

Thx for letting me know about the PG stamp! I'll be the one first in the queue!!

DesignerDiva said...

This is fab Rebekah I love the pastel colours and the flowers look extra fab!
Hugs Laurie x

Shelby Goolsby said...

Beautifully done!! I love your take on the sketch. BTW I am totally distracted by the eye candy as I am trying to type this:)Hugs, Shelby

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you feel better soon and can enjoy your weekend. Sup sweet card, that lace is gorgeous. Marianne x

debby4000 said...

Love your card Rebekah, sweet image.
luv
Debby

cheryl said...

oh hun hope you are feeling better soon hun as for your card its just stunning,the detail and colurs just lush,hugs cheryl xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Rebekah this is just a pure delight that wonderful image of Tilda and the design, colours and papers look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mandy said...

Stunning card hun, so very pretty and girlie, I love it.
I hope you feel better soon :)
hugs Mandy xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful Tilda, lovely design elements and oh so pretty flowers make this a real cutie! Thank you for playing along with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week. Hugs, Lesley

Teri said...

Such a pretty card hun! Sounds like you have your hands full - hope they all behave themselves and help you out a bit!!
Thanks for playing at Delicious Doodles this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love all the layers. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a great card ! Love the colours ! Good luck !

Candy said...

Rebekah,
What a beautifully romantic card in your so soft colours! Wonderful papers, doily and lace. Tilda is coloured so pretty! Love your flower spray.
Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
Sure hope you feel a lot better today!
Hugs, Candy

Sprytebyrd said...

Gorgeous card! Love the soft colors and beautiful flowers!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Tracy Valure said...

Beautiful card! Love the pinks and greens in it!! Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!
Tracy Valure

cabio's craft corner said...

Lovely and elegant Tilda card. Cute doily touch!! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Jacqueline said...

Nicely done. Thanks for playing along at Card Cupids.
Hugs. Jacqueline

Pat said...

Oh Rebekah...how absolutely gorgeous!! I love these DPs...they create the perfect backdrop for this adorable little Tilda! beautiful coloring...and great design work!! Thanks so much for joining us for this month's color challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!! Pat Frank

Leonie said...

So pretty and girly and that yummy butterfly is to die for! Thanks for joining in with us at Stamptacular Sunday this week for our Magnolialicious challenge
Hugs Leonie

Crystal said...

GORGEOUS card! so shabby & sweet! thanks for playing along with us at Pile It On! & hope to see you again soon! and may i say that i am in love with that amazing pic of rob pattinson @ the top of your blog! drool worthy...LOL! hugs!

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah,
I love this - well done for your top 3 at Card Makin Mamas - it is well deserved. I adore those flowers & the butterfly & the image & colouring is stunning. I've just ordered this stamp & can't wait to use it now!
Deb.x (New CMM DT member)