Followers

Followers

Saturday 26 November 2011

A Gem of a challenge new sketch

Hey folks this is a scheduled post from me to let you know there is a new challenge over at a gem of a challenge and it is monochromatic! I'm afraid I don't have a card this time due to our poorly boy and the hospital visit but the DT have provided some fab inspiration for you.
I do want to let you know about some fab new digis that Janet has in the store now, look at these cuties!!!



What complete cuties. I hope I get some crafty time to get working with these soon!
Big hugs to all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

cheryl said...

hi hun ,hope you are okay and hope your little boy starts to feel better soon hun take care hugs cherylxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, catching up on blogging, have been too busy so haven't blog for more than a week and just read about your little boy. So sorry, I do hope he's doing better now! You ok too?? Hugs, Frea

Sandra H said...

Hi Rebekah, Thank you for keeping us updated with the challenges hope the little one is getting better:) Sandra H

Crafty Loops said...

Awww these a beautiful images. Lee xx

Liz's creative corner said...

AW hun hope your all ok, sorry I've not been round for a few days, been doing DT work that has taken lots of time lol,

these images are so cute, love them,hugs Liz xx

riliska said...

They are so cute!)))

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, hope Caleb is on the mend - and that you are looking after yourself as well!!! First morning for a week that I've been able to blog hop in peace. Emily went back to school quite happily, altho a little shy to begin with.

Best wishes,
Sarah

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi hun! Adorable images! I hope your little guy is feeling better. Give him a big hug from me.
Hugs Bonnie

Mandy said...

Hi Rebekah
Hope all is well with you and your little boy and he is feeling much better....
Mandy x