Followers

Followers

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Papertake weekly GDT I'm dreaming of a ...... christmas

Morning all! well wasn't sunday a wash out?! And yes we were in the pouring rain serving coffee! We got given some of those plastic ponchos you get in theme parks on water rides but only after we were already soaking!! Anyone who has seen my facebook photos will get an idea of how drowned we looked!
Today it is super cold in my house as the gas men who are updating the pipes in the road have turned the gas off so no heating! It should be back on this eve I hope so or it will be 3 pairs of socks in bed! I also went to my works xmas party last night so I need a little warmth in my home after a long night!
On to my card for today which is another of my GDTs over at papertake weekly sponsored this week by the fabulous Whiff of Joy and this time the theme is I'm dreaming of a ..... (your fave colour).. xmas and I chose... well I was going to choose green for a change but still ended up back in the pink!

I have used beautiful papers from Black market paper society's sugar plum range along with snowflakes and icicles cut with Mariannes dies. My flowers are mostly wild orchids with a fab crown pin also from WOC which I have attached some other beads to. I have used silver pearls and cheesecloth from stash along with my white ribbon. My fab sentiment is again from the brilliant waltzingmouse.

My stunning image is yet another one of those beautiful elves from mo manning how cute? I have coloured her with Prismas and added some stickles and glamour dust to her white fluffy trimmings. I have edged with worn lipstick di and machine stitched.

I quite like the way this one turned out! i would like to enter this into Crafts and me snowflakes, Cute card thursday anything goes, Aud sentiments winter holiday, Papercrafting journey xmas, Crafty catz anything goes, delicious doodles xtravagant xmas, stampin with the dragon xmas bling and Card makin mamas xmas.
Thanks so much for coming by my blog I encourage you to check out the rest of the teams amazing creations!
Big hugs to you all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

34 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Rebekah I love your card!!
Wonderful colouring and superb image.
Great design, so pretty!!
Love, Mel. xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous big hugs love pops x x x

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous card hun! xxx

heidy said...

Wow Rebekah,gorgeous card!
Hugs Heidy

Lisa Jane said...

Hope you manage to keep snug and warm.. and that you had a fab night last night .
LOve this card .. that image is so much fun!
Lisa x

Lily Anuska said...

Lovely card and image for Christmas time. Merry Christmas.

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just stunning,love the image,hugs cherylxxx

Becky said...

This is absolutely stuuning, gorgeous embellishments and lovely colours.
Becky x

Creations by Shirl said...

Another knockout card Rebekah!
love it,love it, pretty pinkish colours.... just too gorgeous...
great embellies you are just awesome my friend....

Sassy Scrapper said...

OMGosh she's so cute. I love the color you chose!!! The snowflakes and icicles are gorgeous and your flowers so yummy.
I hope those gas men get your heat back on before my friend and her family turn into a popsicle. I hope you had a great time at the party!!!! wink wink
Hugs Bonnie

Lau W said...

Your card is so lovely, love Christmas in pink !
xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, another gorgeous card. Love the colours and the image is beautiful and beautifully coloured.

Hope they have turned your gas back on now!

Sarah

Janette said...

Simply stunning card, so gorgeous, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

chrissy xx said...

LOve greens! But then again lol I LOve pinks....Fabulous card! One cute image..
Chrissyxx
Hope your heats back on!!

chrissy xx said...

Just a question Rebekah??? Why was your card on it's side lol....I had to double over on my chair to read the sentiment??
Chrissyxx

mags said...

Another stunning creation Rebekah. The image is adorable and love your flower embellishments.
Mags
x

Sandra H said...

Truly amazing Rebekah, as always your creations are stunning:) Sandra H

Crafty Loops said...

This card is really gorgeous Rebekah. Ohhh Im so excited....Im going to see the new Twilight movie tonight....Whoopeeee! According to my sister who is coming with me to see it again.....I need the tissues at the ready!! Lee xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, loving all the pink. Such a pretty card. Marianne x

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Rebekah!! Love the layout and all the bits you have added!!

Fi
x

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow Rebekah this is gorgeous, love this image one for next year as I've done all the xmas cards I'm doing this year lol, love the pink colour and the detail, hugs Liz xx

ps hope your all warm and cosy lol xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutly GORGEOUS!!!! Love your choise in colors, the image is so cute and great coloring :)
Hugs Lilli xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah :-) the image is adorable and the pinks and sparkle are fab :-)

luv
Lols x x x

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful beautiful card Rebekah, I hope you have warmed up
Hugs Laurie x

arjette said...

Wooowww Rebekah, awesome card!!! Love the pink, it's beautiful!!!

gr. arjette.

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rebekah, fab image.
Wendy xx

Anita said...

Oh, it's gorgeous Rebekah and I love all that pink for Christmas!

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Rebekah this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

coops said...

oh wow.this is fantastic rebekah.love the gorgeous image and your colours and details are really beautiful :D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Rebekah
A gorgeous and beautiful card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Digi Darla said...

Wow!!! Fantastic cards.. love it!!!
Thanks that you shared please visit my challenge blog...
xxxDigidarlaxxx

Digidarla.com

Iverova said...

Wow, what a charming postcard! And in general as well as all your cards! How do I want to do so, as you! You have a very inspiring work!

Allison said...

lovely CHristmas make
thanks for jolining us at Delicious Doodles
AllisonX

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Rebekah this is beautiful, I adore that cute image she is having such a fun time, that bow looks gorgeous so does that flower display and the snowflakes a truly amazing creation, superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x