Followers

Followers

Thursday 2 May 2013

Winner of A creative romance candy!!!

Hi everyone!
It's time to announce the winner of my candy for the launch of A creative Romance
and my candy goes to...
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
Yay congrats Wendy! I will contact you about the candy soon!
Do check out the rest of the DTs blogs to see who has won all the different candys and then pop over to the Challenge blog for our fab Launch candy
You will need to pop this badge on your blog with a link back to A Creative Romance, then become a follower of the blog and leave your name in the linky, there are some amazing prizes up for grabs from our fab sponsors!
Thanks so much for popping by today!
Big hugs

2 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Congratulations to winner,
hugs TaMara

Wendy said...

OMG It's me, what a fantastic surprise I'm so lucky...Thank you so much Rebekah your candy is a really gorgeous one too, look forward to hearing from you.
Hugs Wendy xx