Followers

Followers

Saturday 1 June 2013

Black with 2

Happy 1st June everyone!
Can you believe it is June already?! Well my heating bill doesn't seem to believe me! I am hoping that June brings us nice warm weather to stay now!
The 1st of the month means a new challenge over at Black with 2 and this time our palette is as follows..
Pinks and browns with that predominant black and here is what I made...
I have used beautiful MME papers for this card along with fab flower from WOC and prima, butterflies from Kays, sentiment stamp from Pink gem and girly sentiment from Papertrey Ink. I have also used some black tulle under my layers too.
Sigh, I just adore this image. She is "bad hair day" from Mos and I have coloured her with prismas. This should make my mum chuckle as I once sat under the table and cut a massive chunk out of my hair just like this!
I made this card as a thank you to the fab lady who did my tattoo. I know I paid her lol but I just adore the job she did so much which is pretty important for something you are gonna have on your body forever! For those of you not on my facebook page and therefore have not seen it here is a sneaky photo just after it was done...
Apologies for all the naked flesh, I'm not prone to flashing! I am sooooooo pleased with it though. It really looks like my skin has opened and cracked to reveal a stunning blue sky and birds flying out symbolizing a sense of freedom and freshness underneath the surface.
Anyway, I do hope you will join us over at Black with 2 for this month and this fab colour palette!
Thanks for coming by my blog
Big hugs



12 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

This is really pretty Rebeka!
love the entire layout...

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card and fabulous tattoo.
luv
Debby

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with fab colours and a lovely image. I already admired your tattoo. Enjoy your weekend!

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous have a fabulous weekend hugs Pops x x x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love the colours i the card .. you know me i love darker colours .. but they looks so pretty
Lisa x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Rebekah, I like the colours the image and the pearls, that a big tattoo
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow looking really stunning and your so brave!! your card is also very beautiful as always Rebekah xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely stunning Rebekah, adorable image and so LOVE those colours.
Hugs Wendy xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

hehehe she is so cute!!! love her expression... the colours are fabulous and loving those yummy butterflies :)

coops said...

fantastic card Rebekah. I really love the colour combo and gorgeous image and details.your tattoo looks amazing hun.

xx coops xx

Loopylou. said...

omg! thats too cute!! love the look of shock on her face!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Kjersti said...

Beautiful Rebekah! A gorgeous card and fab tatoo!
Have a nice day!
Hugs Kjersti:)