Followers

Followers

Sunday 27 October 2013

Christmas festivities at Crafts too

Hi friends, I hope no one is suffering from the bad storms that are due to hit the UK today! Safe hugs to all those that are due to be affected!
I'm here today with my 4th Project for the monthly challenge over at Crafts too which is Christmas festivities and our 2nd twist of what Christmas means to you and I have chosen to make a snowy card..
My papers are from Joys winter paper bloc and I have used the crafts too snowman border die, some lace from LLC, flowers from WOC, Snowflake border die from Tim Holtz. Snowflakes cut in Joys structure paper (shiny blue) from crafts too cut with a Mariannes die, a pretty butterfly from Kays Kreative Korner and my sentiment also from crafts too.
My gorgeous image is another one of those beautiful Saturated Canary ones you can get on a CD from Digital crafting essentials magazine out now. I have coloured her with prisma pencils and have used a magnolia snowflake stamp around the edge. I have used liquid pearls for the snow.
Christmas to me means warm clothes and cold snowy days and nights, when the kids get wrapped up to sprinkle their reindeer food on the lawn for Santa on Christmas eve!
I hope you can join us again this month for this fun challenge!
Thanks for coming by my blog friends
Big hugs

10 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Another beautiful card Rebekah, I bought that magazine so I could get Krista's images (and Kerry's LCI ones) I've been trying to buy images from the SC webshop and I can't! it says Krista doesn't ship to my location!! lol I've emailed to let them know.
Great colouring again Mrs
Hugs Laurie xx

A Casa di Ale said...

Wauuuuu!!!!!! Spettacolare, ogni tua creazione e' uno spettacolo per gli occhi....bellissimi i decori
Ti auguro una buona domenica
Ciao da Ale

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Stunning card Rebekah, fabulous! Susan x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rebekah, famous image.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

As always a fab card Rebekah, love the blues in this one x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the snowy look x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, such an adorable image and wonderful details.
luv
Debby

Sandra H said...

Oh this is gorgeous Rebekah and the colours and image are stunning x

Sarah - Crea S said...

Stunning! Love your snowflakes!
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

coops said...

so gorgeous rebekah.fabulous colours and i love your sweet sc image :D

xx coops xx