Followers

Followers

Thursday 28 January 2010

Anya ink challenge


This is my card for the anya ink challenge it must be a card without printed papers. For my card I used just 2 bits of plain cardstock. I stamped the blue card stock with the butterfly stamp from the Autumn leaves spring swirl stamp collection by Rhonna Farrer. I used flowers, beads, twine etc from my stash. The foliage is cut with a Mcgill pine branch punch and the metal flower from the hobby house.The lettering is arctic frog rub ons. Lastly I used the pretty Flutter Anya stamp to finish it off coloured with Prismas. Thanks for looking again!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the colour combo of the blue and orange - another fab card - well done hun xxxx

Tracey Feeger said...

This is great Rebekah. I love the stamped images behind the image and your colouring of Anya is fabbo. thanks for joining us at Anya Ink
mwah
Trace

Jac’s Playground said...

Great card, such a cute iamge and beautifully coloured. Love your stamped paper too.

Fran said...

Love the background and the bright colours, and that anya is soooo sweet.Thanks for playing along with us this week at Anya Ink!