Followers

Followers

Saturday 30 October 2010

Halloween treat bags

Hi everyone, just a quick post from me this morning with the little treat bags I have made for my multitude of trick or treaters tomorrow! I'm going to be up to my arms in pumpkin this afternoon!
I have made these using a Waltizingmouse stamp and have used little celophane bags and chocolate covered raisins for maximum effect (bats droppings lol!)

I have made 57 bags (with the help of my mum) and will probably still have to have a back up plan when I run out (yes I seriously get that many trick or treaters!)
I hope everyone else has fun halloweens if you celebrate it!

Hugs to you all!

4 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

wow, great idea !! lovley done !
greetings, martina
x

Lisa Jane said...

I'm just recovering from my party last night lol... it was a SCREAM! Love the little treat bags . Fab idea.. we have VATS of pumpkin soup lol..
Lisa ;)

Sarah said...

I'm coming to your house ;-) x x x

Clare Arnold said...

These are great!

Clare
x