Followers

Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Creative cottage March freebie!

Hi Peeps! I am back from my time away and desperately trying to get some crafting done so I have something to show you! It was a long trip to my mums and on the way home my son was very sick but all is back to normal now and boy have I missed my crafting desk!!
Take a looksie at this though.......

What a fabulous freebie Tracy has generated for you guys!!! Just pop across to the creative cottage blog to grab this fab mini kit for the whole of March and why not even check out the store to see the other mini kits are also available! I'm gonna slope off and create something pretty now!
Hugs all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Rebekah, the colours really pop! Thanks for such a brill challenge this week :) Donna x

Michele said...

I'm glad your son is feeling better. Thanks for the tip on the freebie! I'm going to go check it out.

Hugs!!
Michele R.(CA)
LuvkittysFandF at Gmail dot com
Butterfly Whispers