Followers

Followers

Saturday 21 May 2011

Creative cottage new kit

There is another fab new Kit available at the creative cottage just in time for all those fathers days cards, look at this cute daddy bear kit with papers, toppers and embellies! If he is not in store right now he will be very soon he is just having a few tech issues lol!

Well we all know I'm not a massive fan of male cards, I really need to find an alternative to my flower addiction! So I struggled but made this CAS card useing some of the fab papers along with these alphas which are also in the kit and used my whimsy banner die cut for the bunting.

I would like to enter this into Incy Wincys CAS challenge, Paper playtimes tall card, Digi Tues stars (I have silver star brads), The paper variety use stars, Creative craft world anything but square and my mums craft shop anything but square.
Pop over to the blog to see some much better examples with this fab kit! And come back here tomorrow where normailty resumes with my guest DT for Lovely hAnglar only and another flower abundance lol

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Its a great male card Rebekah .. i love bunting on anything right now lol
Lisa x

Jennifer said...

Hi Rebekah. Love this!!! Just perfect xx Jenny xx

Brenda Brown said...

Now that looks pretty darn perfect to me - such a great male card with the blues.
Have a great weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Doreen said...

What a fabulous male card.xxx

Jan said...

I neeeeed him it's a gorgeous kit xx Jan

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a great card.
Kevin xx

Teresa said...

Fantastic male card, great colour and I love the bunting!
Teresa xx

Unknown said...

Great male card, I bet you had withdrawal symptoms didn't you, not using flowers....lol. Lovely card Rebekah x

Nina Macaulay said...

Great Dads card :O)
Love the bunting!

Have a great weekend
Hugs Nina

Choccy said...

A stunning dad card !
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World,for our 'Anything but Square' challenge.
Choccy xx

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about male cards but this is fab hun.. really lovely!! Thanks for playing at MMCS xx

cebelica said...

Oh hun, this is awesome. You did a great job! Thank you for joining us at MMCS challenges this week. Hugs!