Followers

Followers

Friday 23 December 2011

SFTW anything goes

Hi there everyone are you all prepared for christmas? That bug certainly knocked us back for a bit turns out it was noro virus and hubby is still suffering a bit but I think the rest of us are on the mend now. My mum is up with us now and the ham and beef have already been cooked off in preparation for the big day! I will be doing lots more prep today for the big xmas meal as I am sadly having to work tomorrow. I know it's xmas eve but everywhere is still open and needs to be staffed! Our last challenge for the year over at Stampin for the weekend is nice and easy it's anything goes. We are so lucky to have 2 sponsors for this challenge, the little pretty ribbon shop, and Bugaboo  For my card I decided to steer as far away form xmas as possible! I went completely girlie and created with another one of Kristas stunning Saturated canary images.
I have used papers from papermania rose garden, I'm actually out of these now and they are so pretty I will just have to get some more! The little letters for the sentiment are also from the same paper pack. My pearls are from Kort & Godt with my cheesecloth from stash, my butterflies from little snippets and my flowers from WOC, a local craft shop and recollections.
I have coloured my image with Prisma pencils as per the norm. I have edged the image with worn lipstick distress ink and distressed the edges of my layers. This is such a darling image she is sooooo pretty!
Don't forget to check out the rest of the teams brilliant creations and to join in with us for our last challenge of the year!
I think I am skipping the challenges at the mo, I have no idea what is about and this doesn't fit any xmas or new year challenges anyway!
So I guess it is just time for me to wish all my wonderful blogging friends a very
Merry Chrustmas and a happy new year!!!
Big hugs
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

18 comments:

Gem said...

wow this is so pretty in pink Rebekah! what a shame you have to work on christmas eve! Have a fabulous christmas :) Gemma x

Sandra H said...

Hi Rebekah, Another stunning card your image is fabulous love all the embellishments its just gorgeous:) Sandra H

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Rebekah,she's so sweet and love the pretty flowers and colours...Hope you have a lovely Christmas.
Hugs Wendy xx

Margreet said...

gorgeoous card Rebekah...wishing you a merry Christmas!
xxx Margreet

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Rebekah~
I'm glad you and the family are mending from that nasty cold...
Oh my how sad to work on Xmas day, and least when you get home everything should be all prepped for a delish meal too...Love your awesome card, pretty colour combo and always such a fantastic layout with all those cute embellies...
Wishing you a very Merry Xmas!

mags said...

Such a pretty card. Lovely image and gorgeous papers and embellishments used. Glad you are all on the mend now. Have a wonderful christmas.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, how are you doing, in the holiday stress?? I am, have loads to do and only one more day for shopping grrrr! Love the car you made, it's such a sweet girly card!! I hope you have a great Christmas and wish you a happy and healthy Newyear. Hugs, Frea

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty - love the girliness.
Hope you and your family have recovered enough to enjoy your Christmas . Don;t work too hard tomorrow

Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Rebekah, so pretty! Glad you are all feeling better for Christmas, Merry Christmas!
Helen x

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah, I love the flowers and image. Hope you and hubby are getting better. Lee x

DesignerDiva said...

Hi Rebekah Just wanted to pop over to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas, I should think the children are getting hyper now lol I remember it well!
YOur card is absolutely beautiful as is the one that arrived in the post for me this morning! Fabulous, thank you thank you thank you!
Hugs Laurie xx

coops said...

so beautiful rebekah.i love your pretty colours and design and gorgeous image :D
wishing you and yours a fantastic christmas hun,

xx coops xx

Outi said...

Adorable card! The little girl in the image reminds me very much of my youngest grandchild:)

Happy Christmas!
Outi

Andie's Space said...

Hi Rebekah,
This is too cute. She's adorable & I love your colour scheme. Wishing you & yours all the very best for a wonderful Xmas & a happy 2012.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you are all fit and well for Christmas and have a lovely time. Xxxx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh how pretty is this card!!
I love the colours, just gorgeous.
Love, Mel. xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hiya Rebekah I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. This is so beautiful that image is just full of sweetness, I adore the colours you have used, those papers are totally delicious and that flower display and butterflies look awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Iulia said...

Gorgeous card, Rebekah,it's always a pleasure visiting; there are so many things to inspire on your blog!
Wish you and your family a blessed 2012 with lots of joy, happiness and great health!
Hugs, Iulia