Followers

Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Creative Inspirations Case it and Divas to "die" for

Helloooooooooo! Yes I haven't fallen off the face of the earth honest! We did have a lovely holiday but it unfortunately ended in me being quite poorly. I came home on Friday (after the excessive car journey due to motorway traffic) to being shoved off to the out of ours doctor to be told I had Tonsilitus and an ear infection. I have been super drugged up on 24 tablets a day and was therefore not much use over the weekend either. I am now off the pain killers though and just on the anti biotics so hopefully I'm fully on the road to recovery! It's been over 10 years since I have had Tonsilitus and it really isn't much fun. I still feel quite delicate to touch, maybe thats old age creeping in!
It's challenge time again over at Creative Inspirations and Divas by Design. I sneakily combined them today. Over at CI we are asking you to "case it". We have a fab card from Chris which we are asking you to "case" and Nat has provided a great prize! Whilst at Divas we have the theme of to "die" for asking you to use some form of die cuts on your project. Here is mine..
I have used Teresa Collins papers again with a memory box die cut heart, flowers from WOC, butterfly from little snippets (thankyou Geraldine) and sentiment from SU.
My image is of course a darling Magnolia coloured with prismas. I have used a stempelglede flourish stamp in the corners and have machine stitched all edges.
We are so super lucky to be sponsored over at Divas by the wonderful BunnyZoes
gif maker
So do check out the challenge for a chance at a fab prize!
I really should look for some challenges to enter mmmm
How about Wild Orchids anything goes, MDUC Bingo (die cuts, cheesecloth and Tilda) and Crafty Anns it's a girl thing
Anyway thanks for coming by my blog, I will be posting some fab Candy soon for all you lovely people who support me!
Big hugs
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

35 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is simply stunning love those colours,and your detail is amazing love love that cheesecloth,hugs Cherylxxxx

angelwhispers said...

Rebekah I'm so sorry to hear you are unwell and what a bad end to your holiday sending you love and hugs xx

Loving the card such pretty colours and detail. Chanellexxx

Unknown said...

Stunning creation Rebekah, I do hope you are on the mend, sending big get well hugs JO xxx

Loopylou. said...

oh rebekah that is just gorgeous hun, I love every bit of it, its so delicate and sweet.
So pleased you are on the mend hun, ear infections are soooo poo, am nicely deaf in my ear now, but to have it with tonsillitus too is even worser...so pleased mine were taken out!
huge huge hugs Lou xxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hun, so glad your on the mend, its an awful thing to happen. I hope it didn't spoil your hols to much!!

Gorgeous card, love the die cuts & the butterfly is fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Kelly said...

Really beautiful xxx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Sorry to hear you've been poorly hun :( Hope you will be feeling better every day x
This card is so very pretty - I "need" that heart die cut !
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Rebekah,I like the sweet Tilda the butterfly and the roses, I hope you feel better soon.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

WOW!!! This is totally stunning Rebekah. I love the image and the flowers and butterflies are so beautiful.
So sorry to hear you are poorly, I do hope you will be feeling loads better really soon.
Hugs Sue

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh I'm sorry you have had such a rotten time :( glad your feeling better xxx
I just love your beautiful Tilda!! great card, your flowers are so pretty!
Love,melly. xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww so sad to hear you were sick on your holiday Rebekah! What terrible luck :( Hope you are feeling better soon. But what an amazing card you have made! I love the beautiful soft tones and is she a sweetie or what :)

Tanya said...

Feel better soon Rebekah - get those tonsils whipped out, best thing ever to never have tonsillitis again!

Fab card, I love the delicate colours and that heart diecut is sooo pretty! Love it all.

Tags xx

Louise said...

Hi Rebekah!
This is just gorgeous! Stunningly inked and very cute Tilda :) Beautiful details and amazing papers :)

Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week :)
Welcome back!
Hugs, Louise

Creations by Shirl said...

Ouch - my be uncomfortable -hope it disappears away realy soon...
love your pretty card, great details to!

Laura Bradley said...

This is absolutely beautiful chick! So sorry you have been ill .. it is rubbish isn't it and you just don't feel like doing anything! I hope you get better really soon! Lots of love. Laura x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is stunning, hugs pops x x x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card, such delicate colours. So sorry to hear you are poorly hun, sending you hugs. xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hope you are soon fully recovered Rebekah! I love your pretty pink card, its so soft and feminine! Hugs Susan x

Sara H said...

Hi Rebecah!
Your card is gorgeous!
Sorry to hear about your infections =( Hope you will feel better soon!!!

coops said...

so stunning rebekah.gorgeous sweet image and your design is beautiful.
i hope you feel better soon hun.

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Hope you are starting to fell a little better Rebekah! Loving your gorgeous card, it is so, so pretty!
Helen x

Wendy said...

Sending you a BIG hug Rebekah, do hope you feel much better soon.
Your card is absolutely gorgeous, as always.
hugs Wendy xx

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Stunning card just love everything about it

Caz

Donna Mosley said...

A stunning card Rebekah, love the beautiful image & details. Hope you feel better soon.

Donna x

iReneM said...

Oooh, stunning and gorgeously girly.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
x

DesignerDiva said...

Glad you're feeling better Hunny, hope it didn't spoil your holiday too much.
Another beautiful card Rebekah I love your Tilda cards
Hugs Laurie xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rebekkah, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Gem said...

this is so pretty in pink, I love it :) x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Rebekah this is so very pretty, I adore that image of Tilda, the colours and design are super I love that die cut heart also the butterfly.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah, so pretty in pink. Hope you're feeling much better now. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol DT x

Unknown said...

Oh your card is beautiful, I love every inch of it:-) Thanks so much for joining in this week's BINGO challenge at Magnolia Down Under
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Anita said...

Aww, she's absolutely adorable! Beautiful coloring as always.

Shelby said...

Look how sweet and delicate and beautiful she is!! Love all of the pink and especially love how you've used the heart die cut.

Shelby

Jen said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
Jen x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous hun, I love the sweet tilda and the die cut and flowers are stunning, glad you had a nice holiday but sorry to hear you were so unwell hope you a re feeling better now
Lindsay xx