Followers

Followers

Thursday 25 April 2013

Saturated Canary All things bright and beautiful

Hello everyone!
Well it's a busy old week for me, I seem to be up to my eyes in cake and crafts and all sorts right now! I still have some wrapping to do for the birthday boy tomorrow and I'm working until 10 tonight "yawn".
Anyway, we have a brand new challenge today over at Saturated Canary and it's all things bright and beautiful with an optional colour scheme..
Well guess what?! I bypassed this entirely and made a card for our challenge in 2 weeks (duh!) actually I'm not the only one that did this so extra lol there!
So my apologies but I threw together my card this morning in less than 2 hours! It's not my best work but I didn't want to miss the fab challenge.
My fab bright papers are Pink Paislee with my jute and flowers coming from WOC, there are also flowers from LLC and the ribbon girl in there too. My beautiful butterflies are both from the fabulous Kays kreative Korner with my bling flourishes coming from prima and my sentiment from LOTV.
I have coloured the wonderful Cerridwen with prisma pencils and have gone frantage crazy around the outside. Word of warning, I love the frantage tonnes but I seem to be covered in the stuff now!
There is also a prima wooden clock nestling in amongst those flowers there too!
Do check out the stunners from the rest of the team (who made theirs much further in advance lol!)
If I get time later (doubtful) I will enter some challenges.
Thanks so much for coming by my blog everyone.
Big hugs to you all

22 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wow Rebekah can't believe it took you less than two hours to make this stunner! Lovwe the clock and the colours are scrummy! Hugs Susan x

Creations by Shirl said...

Beautiful, lots of great details here.. Love when you pile those flowers and embellishes on your card.. Very pretty!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Beautiful card,
love all gorgeous details on it,
hugs Tamara

Donna said...

Wow! A beautiful vibrant card.
I love all the scrummy detail.
Thanks for sharing.

Crafty hugs
Donna x

cebelica said...

Girl, this is stunning! I love the bright colours and the design. Hugs! xx

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning! I love the image, wonderful colours and such amazing detailing.
I hope you get a chance to enjoy the 'birthday boy's' birthday tomorrow!
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Rebekah, I like the image the lovely spring colours the butterflies and the flowers.
Kevin xx

MagsB said...

What gorgeous colours! I love all the flowers, too, this is a really cheerful card!
e Mags B x
lov

DesignerDiva said...

I'm back!
Your card may have been made in a hurry Rebekah but it certainly doesnt look like it! As beautiful as ever!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Unknown said...

Well if that's a hurried card, you could have fooled me hon. Stunning! X

Loopylou. said...

oooh its just jaw dropping gorgeous hunny, I love all those little embellies!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Camellia Cards said...

Under two hours!!! Berry that ain't fair.It's beautiful :-)

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome creation Rebekah that image is so beautiful the flower display is breathtaking.
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah - Crea S said...

Wow, what a great and colorfull card!
Been wondering around and I really think you've made some pretty great cards so I'll be back for more ;)
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be

coops said...

so stunning rebekah.your bright colours are fabulous and i love this image and your gorgeous details :D

xx coops xx

Anita said...

Wow, so stunning and I love the colors in this challenge!

ssk said...

love the way u put the flowers...and the image is awsome

Sol said...

You have managed to color her hair so Beautiful Blonde.. :o).. and FAB strong colors.. And so daring colors to use together.. But it looks smashing!!! Fun and Happy card... Well done! :o)

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Rebekah.
Your image is just lovely colored.
Gr Elly

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

so pretty I love your colouring and the flowers, textures and butterflies are all gorgeous
Lindsay xx

sue w. said...

Hi Rebekah, this is gorgeous, fab details. I sure would want about 5hours to put one together hun. Super job.
Hugs Sue W.