Followers

Followers

Thursday 12 September 2013

Saturated Canary Shabby chic

Hello again friends! It's challenge time again at the saturated canary challenge blog and we have a darling theme this time of shabby chic! Here is my card..
I have quite aptly used the stunning shabby chic papers from Tim Holtz, my pretty flowers are mostly WOC, there is a pretty bird nestled in the flowers at the top and a prima wooden clock in the flowers at the bottom. There is a tonne of shabby white frantage all over the card and white crackle paint too
My beautiful image is one of the new release Saturated canary stamps in rubber at Little Darlings, I have coloured her with prisma pencils and have added some sparkle in the form of glamour dust to her dress.
Do check out the stunning creations from the rest of the talented team for this awesome challenge!
We would love for you to join us, using a saturated canary Digi or rubber stamp or a simply sassy rubber stamp designed by Krista.
Thanks so much for popping by my blog again friends
Big hugs



11 comments:

Loopylou. said...

swoon swooon swoooon!! oh I so need to come craft with you rebekah because shabby chic had me in a daze!!! this is just divine hunny
huge hugs Lou xxx

coops said...

so stunning rebekah.really beautiful details and colours and i love the sweet new image :D

xx coops xx

vilinke said...

Hi I just want to tell you,that I love all of your cards they are beautiful especial the flower work you do is briliant,LOVE IT...
LP Vilinke

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, Ohh this is so pretty, what a great card, Love it. Hope alls well with you, Im such a bad blogger just now, Just having a wee nosey at your recent creations and they are stunning, Love Hazelxoxo

mags said...

This is gorgeous Rebekah. You always embellish your cards so beautifully.
Mags
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Rebekah, I like the image and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So fab, you do this style so well. Love the frantage and embellies. Hope you will enter my candy xx

sue w. said...

Hi Rebekah, stunning layout and fab image.
Hugs Sue W.

Camellia Cards said...

Loving the subtlety of colours on this Berry x Not seen the new SC stamps, I must go and have a look, this one is a right cutie xx Beautiful card as always lovey xx Hugz Clare xx

Gem said...

beautiful card Rebekah that stamp is gorgeous! xx

A Casa di Ale said...

ORMAI POTREI RICONOSCERE IL TUO STILE TRA MILLE...SEMPRE FANTASTICO
TI AUGURO UN BUON FINE SETTIMANA
CIAO DA ALE