Followers

Followers

Friday 17 January 2014

Polkadoodles and studio 12

Hello again everyone.
It's challenge time again over at Polkadoodles and we have the constant theme of anything goes with an option to make things grlie this week and we are currently showcasing the stunning new CD Dolly daydream girl talk and here is my card..
All my fab papers are from the CD which I have paired with black cardstock for dramatic combo. I have also used the papers to create rolled roses in my flower spray along with some flowers from Prima. My butterflies are a joy crafts die and my flourishes are a magnolia die. My sentiment is also from the CD.
This fab image from the CD I have coloured with prisma pencils, she is a funky little thing isn't she?!
Do check out what the rest of the talented DT have made and don't forget to join us this week for the fab prize on offer!
Thanks for coming by my blog.
Big hugs

7 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

2 cards in one day how fabulous can a girl get!!! I love the colours in this and the black makes it all quite striking!! Love the pretty LOTV one above too for all the same wonderful reasons lol Rebekah you do details to perfection!!
I was right!!! My beautiful get well card arrived yesterday than you very very much
Hugs Laurie xx

Sue said...

Wow,gorgeous card and colours. Fab image :)

Teresa said...

Fabulous card x

Sandra H said...

Stunning card Rebekah x

coops said...

so stunning rebekah.i love your design and the image is adorable and fab colour combo ;D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun, beautiful colouring and all those flowers look stunning. Hope you're having a good weekend
Claire xx

Bev said...

Another absolute stunner Rebekah gorgeous colour combo too x