Followers

Followers

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Another free stitchy stamp!

Yep I'm back again with a card using another of the free stitchy bear stamps I won over at the incy wincy blog hop but who can resist?! I have followed the sketch over at the creative card crew this wk and as I managed to use dotty paper yet again I'm sneaking back to one stitch at a time to put in another entry for their going dotty challenge!



I have used papers from pink petticoat in bluebell and bubblegum. My adorable image is shades from stitchy bear and my sentiment stamp is a freebie from digital doodling. I do wonder how I manage to spend so much money when I grab so many fabulous freebies lol! My flowers are prima painterly petals. Metal spacer flowers from the hobby house, gems, pins, pearls and dragon fly from stash.



Hugs to everyone and thanks so much for hopping by my blog and leaving some lovely comments! Rebekah x

12 comments:

Tammy said...

Your coloring is beautiful on this wonderful stamp...I love those flowers too! pretty and sassy.
Thanks for playing this week over at OSAAT. Smiles...Tammy

Tammy said...

Oh another lovely creation. Love the colors and the layout. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card love your colours, and great image too, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, hope you call back again soon, Good Luck
Sarah xx

Lisa Jane said...

I love everything about this card.The oimage is fab, the papers are wonderful and those flowers are absoloutely super dooper!!
Lisa ;)

cheryl said...

oh really love this great image
thanks for joining us at OSAAT love hugs cheryl xxx

Sam said...

Oh you sneak back as much as you like hun - stitch will be doing her happy blog dance again when she sees this. Thanks for joining us again at OSAAT.
Sam x

Becky said...

Wow! This is such a cool card Rebekah... oh to have pins like that he he!!
xx

thread-bare said...

This is a gorgeous card x Thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT xx Clare (DT) x

Jen said...

Lovely take on the sketch. So vibrant and happy.
Thanks for joining in at the Creative Card Crew this time.
Hugs
Jen x

stitchy said...

Rebekah, OMG this is just adorable, I for one am very happy and proud that you snuck back in lmao...This is really beautiful hun, you are so very talented - thank you for sharing with me and the girls at OSAAT - see you again - good luck hun (just might win a few more lol)

stitchy xoxox

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh I LOVE this! :D Fab image of Stitchy's and you've really brought her to life :D
Thanks very much for joining in with our Dotty challenge at OSAAT this week, don't forget to check back later today to see the new challenge, and good luck! :D

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

How cute is this? Adorable image and the dotted papers are wonderful. Love the colors and that wonderful flower! Terrific job on the sketch challenge. So happy you could have some fun with us at the Creative Card Crew this week.