Followers

Followers

Thursday 20 May 2010

Charisma meets crafty

Hi everyone todays card is another boy one, I'm doing my best to get better at these! I love this new manga image so that helps! This card is for the crafty angels challenge of ripping and tearing (my dp is torn) and charisma cards challenge of 3D (thats raised elements or something that sticks out!) My chipboard and charm count for this.



I have used this great rocker manga stamp from sugar nellie and have used papers from nitwits. My chipboard is american crafts and my ribbon, charm etc from stash. I do like him but I'm still not as drawn as my darling girlie cards!



Thanks for popping by to take a look again, hugs to everyone Rebekah x

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I love him - he is fantastic.I am not quite as girly lol.He looks to be having fun. Love the baseball hat charm!
Lisa ;)

Leanne said...

Oooh I'm loving that little charm - its fabulous!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!

I also have candy on my blog, 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps if you would like to enter, here is the link.

Leanne xx

Sarah said...

He is so COOL!!! - but I know what you mean about liking the girly cards more!! xxxx