Followers

Followers

Monday 21 March 2011

A Friday sketchers fairy and candy winner!!

Good morning folks! Hope you have all had lovely weekends. I'm a bit blearly eyed this morning, after a weekend of work and looking forward to a good monday full of crafting it's all gone slightly Pete Tong here! My darling son started to be sick at 3.30am and has continued right through having been sick 9 times so far in 6 hours, poor mite! He is currently bundled up on the sofa watching cbeebies.
I have got this card I have made to show you though, made with the most fabulous digi stamp I got from Mo's digital pencil isn't she adorable?!

I followed the sketch over at friday sketchers for this and used pink petticoat papers, which I haven't printed off for a bit. My gorgeous doily heart is from poppys cabin and I do need some more of these! My lovely lace is from wild orchds with my spring American crafts ribbon coming from the fab prize I won from Paper pretties through midnight madness. My beautiful embroidered butterfly is from a fab range of similar goodies at little snippets and my flowers are mulberry crafts.
I have coloured my sweet fairy with prisma pencils and my sentiment is hampton art.

I also want to enter this into Digital tuesdays it's a magical world, Paper shelters spring fling, Creative fridays spring awakening and Stampin with the dragons bring on the spring. Oops Edit just had to run off to clean up a sickly boy again, this day looks like it's going to be fun! Thank goodness the sun is out as my washing machine is working on overdrive right now!
It's also time to announce the winner of my blog candy........

Thats Hazel!!! Congrats Hazel! Please e mail me at lanewilliamsfamily@btinternet.com with your snail mail addy for your prize. I will also give your details to tracy at the creative cottage for your £10 purchase at her store!
A little bonus for someone else though is that as Hazel is already on the crafty sentiments DT she has the digi I was giving away already so I popped the numbers into Mr random again and out popped Annika! Congrats please e mail me as above so I can pass on your digi to you!!
Thanks so much to everyone who joined in with my candy and added to my already amazing amount of followers, I hope you will continue to stay!!
Hugs to everyone
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

27 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Rebekah, beautiful image and I love that little butterfly! Jo xxx

Larisa said...

Fantastic card!!! Great colouring!

cebelica said...

I hope you'll son will get better soon!
Wonderful card!

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to the winner! thankd for giving us this chance!

Charlene said...

Rebekah your card is truly magical. Love all the wonderful details that you added to it. Congratulations Hazel on winning the blog candy.

Laney said...

Gorgeous as always Rebekah!! love that image is too cute!!
hugs
laney

Lisa Jane said...

Congratulations Hazel!! well done to you!
LOve the card Rebekah- so pretty and an adorable image
Lisax

Auntie Em said...

Your card is soo cute! Love the little lacy touches and the way you coloured in the little image is so soft and delicate.
Thanks for sharing! :)

may-chu said...

such a cute card, I love it, especially the lace butterfly and the coloring of the stamp...

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hello sweet girl! Your card is simply precious. I totally love this adorable image. You did a fabulous job with the coloring and matching her up to your lovely paper! Your butterfly is so pretty.
Hugs Bonnie

Marie-Anne said...

What a gorgeous card!

Hazel congratulations with your new goodies.

Annika congratulations on winning that Digi.

Marie-Anne

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How sweet! Love your card, Rebekah... the soft colors are perfect!

Dianne said...

Beautiful card! I love the image and the way you colored her and the colors you chose.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Rebekah, Thank you for joining in with us at TPS this week.
Kevin xx

Becky Dunham said...

This card is adorable Rebekah! I love that image :) I hope your little one feels better soon - so many icky bugs going around :( Congrats to Annika!

Suzie McFloozy said...

O bless you - we've had another nasty sickness bug AGAIN this weekend so I know how you feel - I hope you are yours are all better soon x
This card is stunning I adpre the image which you have coloured so beautifully as always your blooms are perfect and that butterfly is to die for !
Love & ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Chrissy said...

Such a stunning image, and you have coloured it so beautifully.
Gorgeous card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Cards By MI said...

Very sweet card. Really feels like spring. Great work. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS Challenges this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

sallysbitz2 said...

Your card is just sooo gorgeous, cute image thats perfectly coloured x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

ps... congrats Hazel x

Annie said...

Thanks for the link. Your name will be in the draw :-)
A x

Mandy said...

Hi Rebekah,
Beautiful card...Sorry to hear your son's not well hope he gets better real quick...
Mandy x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining us at TPS.....

Hugs
Judith

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Rebekah. Beautiful as always. Thanks for playing at Stampin With The Dragon.
Hugs Nataliya.

Mary Lou said...

Sweet sweet card Rebekah!! Sfotsnlr iage and well displayed!!
Congrats to winners!!
Hugz

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW Rebekah I cant believe I won, I was popping on here to say have you seen you won on Simon Says this week WOW Go Youxoxox Thaks so much for picking me as your winner. Love Hazel (Off to Email you now) xoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Aaaah this is adorable, love your stamp, so so so so cute and I see you have got the butterfly.. just so perfect on your card, love it xxx

Anonymous said...

Beyond cute card. I love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.
Hugs,
Beth