Followers

Followers

Friday 5 August 2011

SFTW DT spots and dots

Hello again friends! It's time for another challenge over at stampin for the weekend and we have the fab theme of spots and dots this time super easy huh?!
Here is my card for the challenge using this adorable Tilda image that my fab blogging friend Laurie stamped for me, thanks so much!!!

I wonder where these papers are from then?! Yep I'm afraid it is yet another stack of black market paper society (Did I not say I had bought the full range lol!) I have given all the edges a good distress with some sandpaper and some fab crackle paint from Tim Holtz in picket fence. My pearls and chiffon ribbon are from stash and my flowers are a range from mulberry crafts.

My adorable Tilda has been coloured with prisma pencils and has been given a bit of the distress paint treatment around the outside too. My chipboard butterfly is kaisercraft with a bit of glossy accents and blonde moments paint.

I would like to enter my card into Crafty cardmakers butterfly challenge, Papertake weekly anything goes, Paper shelter flowers, Kelleys kids anything goes, Craft us crazy anything goes and Creative inspirations summertime challenge.
Please pop across to the challenge blog where you can see the amazing creations from the rest of the DT and join in with us too for a fab chance at a prize from Simon says stamp!
Thanks so much for coming by my blog today, big hugs to everyone!
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

24 comments:

Suzie McFloozy said...

O Rebakah this is just so sweet x
I adore your paper choices, the colour combo looks fab and of course a card wouldn't be yours without that amazing stack of beautiful flowers !
Once again you rocked it hun x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Chantal said...

Love the colouring of the image and love the butterfly.
Hugs, Chantal S

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous hun your coloring is just fantastic hugs cherylxxxx

Sudha said...

Fabulous creation dear. Luv the pretty colorful flowers too dear.

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Rebekah,
Love your beautiful bright Tilda card.
The colours are wonderful!
Love, Mel. xx

Laila said...

Oh such a pretty colourful card you've made :O) I esp love the flower assortement. It's very pretty. And the colours are great together.
Hugs Laila

Bonna Kelley said...

Love the bold colors and the details are just beautiful. Amazing work!
Thank you for joining us at the Kelley Kid's Challenge Blog.
Best of Luck,
Bonna

Anita said...

It's beautiful Rebekah! Love the colors and flowers.

Renee said...

What a pretty card. Love the colors. Thanx for joining us this week at Kelley's Kids for our first challenge. Hope to see you back again next week.
Renee DT

~Jeri~ said...

Love the colors Rebekah!! Beautiful coloring and papers. So glad you could join us at Craft Us Crazy this week!! Hope you're doing well!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah,love the flowers and such wonderful colours.
Wendy xx

Sandra H said...

Another gorgeous card your so talented:) Sandra H

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Rebekah, I like the tilda, and the fab colours.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, another fantastic card. So mean though to post a card with such glorious papers on it then link to a shop where it's out of stock!!! Ah well, at least you are helping this paper addict kick her addiction. Sarah

coops said...

wow this is gorgeous rebekah.i love the pretty bright colours and stunning sweet image :D

xx coops xx

DesignerDiva said...

OMG This is a bit special Rebekah! I love what you have done with this little girl, the pink and orange are gorgeous together and as usual all your details are fabulous.

I'm really sorry I missed your birthday - I've just had the most crazy week at work - I hope you had a fab day and got lots of lovely new stash!

Hugs Laurie x

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, wow hun love this card, the colour choice is very sixties!! My best friend just gave me the fourth part of the Twilight saga, I just can't put it away. I wonder if the're gonna make a film of this one too. I sure hope so, I'd love to see Jacob's sixpack once more LOL!! Hugs, Frea

Kim said...

wonderful card! Thanks for plaing with us at The Paper Shelter!

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow what gorgeous colours and papers
Lisa x

Маги said...

Lovely cards. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck.
Maggie x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. luv gina xx

Lori said...

Love the colors of this card and of course, your image is wonderful! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

Heather said...

So cute, love your colouring :)

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

A lovely card. Love the colours you've used for this one. :) X X