Followers

Followers

Friday 27 September 2013

Crafts too challenge you Texture - Shiny/glittery

Hi everyone, it's the 4th week of our texture challenge over at crafts too challenge you and we are still keeping with our twist of add something shiny/glittery to your projects..
I have a commissioned wedding card for my creation. The wedding is in tropical climbs and I was to use the vibrant colours of pink, orange and lilac so a bit out of tradition really!
My texture is in the form of many things here like cheesecloth, jute, ribbon, wood, metal etc and I have also embossed one of my many layers with a crafts too embossing folder. My shiny elements are my metal tags and charms and I have a glittery element in my butterfly with added sparkle.
My jute and some flowers are from WOC, My wooden ticket is prima and my butterfly is from Kays.
My wonderful image is this stunning couple from Tiddlyinks, which I have coloured with prisma pencils and have added a stempelglede flourish stamp to the edges in victorian velvet ink. I have also added some seashells into my flower arrangement as they are having a beach wedding in Jamaica.
Do check out the stunning textured creations from my teamies with the added twist this time"
Thanks for coming by my blog.
Big hugs everyone

7 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Beautiful card
hugs Tamara

Loopylou. said...

oooh I love it! its perfect rebekah! I LOVE that image
huge hugs Lou xxx

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous make for your unusual wedding card commission, I love how you have combined the colours and elements together.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I just got this fab image and how lovely to make a Wedding card in vibrant colours. Love all the texture xx

Jennie Atkinson said...

Such an unusual and stunning wedding card - the colours are wonderful and vibrant.

coops said...

so stunning rebekah.the tropical colours are fabulous and i love this image ;D

xx coops xx

mags said...

A perfect card for a wedding in Jamaica. Love it.
Mags
x