Followers

Followers

Friday 6 June 2014

A Creative Romance birthday blog hop

Happy 1st birthday to A Creative Romance!!!
Yes can you believe it has been 1 year since we started and although I have been a dreadful blogger and creator of late I am thrilled to have been a part of the first year at this challenge blog and obviously HAD to participate in our first birthday blog hop!!!
So here is my card... Well I wouldn't say my mojo is well and truly on form yet but for a first creation in a while it's definitely not my worst! I have used MME papers along with Jute and flowers from WOC and butterflies from Kays. My sentiment is Stempelglede like the stamps used around my image.
My image is of course the stunning Denise from saturated Canary coloured with prisma pencils
and what is a birthday blog hop without a little candy along the way?! So as it is a birthday I have this brand new "Ellies birthday" rubber stamp from Saturated canary to give away to a lucky blog hopper and not just that but I may just throw this card in too!
You should have come to my blog from the lovely MELLYand from here you are off to....
If you have missed any of the hop just pop back to the A Creative Romance blog to check out the hop order and don't forget to comment along the way to be in with a chance of the fab prizes on offer!
Thanks so much for coming along to visit me today I know I have been a terrible blogger of late :(
Much love to you all and big hugs



33 comments:

Carol S. said...

Wow! This is a stunner!! Absolutely amazing card. Love the SC image, colouring and design. Please keep making them. Talent should not be wasted!! hugs, Carol S.xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

It's a stunning card lovely, I love the colours you used on her, fabulous colouring!!
Love,melly. xxx

The Craft Bucket said...

Just fabulous, love it. Thanks for the inspiration, off hopping! Jane x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Stunning Rebekah I like everything about it!!!!
Kevin xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Rebekah so good to see another of your beautiful creations, I think I was getting withdrawal! Susan xx

New Creations said...

You are definitely totally in form!!! What a wonderful card you have created. I just love everything about it with your fab colouring and all the pretty, pink flowers. What's not to love?

Robin said...

Absolutely stunning! I love all of it. Your card is amazing. Hugs, Robin

Carole Pollard said...

Wow this is amazing just loving all the stunning embellishments just amazing love and happy Crafting hugs Carole x

Sharon said...

This is stunning Rebekah. The image is gorgeous and the design is beautifully embellished.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Davinia said...

im guessing your team Edward lol!

Beautiful card, i love the way you have given this such a beautiful colour combo, so bright and vibrant! and your colouring of her clothes are brilliant! so real! beautiful card! xx

Amanda R said...

I love the way you used the Postcard stamp on the side of the image, I haven't seen that before and it looks wonderful!

Guida Machado said...

Beautiful card, Rebekah.
Hugs,
Guida

Stamping Bubbles said...

Love your card - the embellishments are stunning
Lesley

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good to see you, your mojo is just fine, stunning card

Vannessa said...

This is absolutely stunning Rebekah, as always!

Hugs, Vannessa

P.S. I'm team Eric (from True Blood- definitely drool worthy that one! LOL)

Unknown said...

So many gorgeous embellishments! Love it!

Urška said...

Beautiful card, love all the embelishments you've used.

XxJULESxX said...

wow just gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Great pop of color on this image, Rebekah! Love the flower arrangement, too. :)

coops said...

oh wow so stunning rebekah.fabulous detailing and i love the gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Margreet said...

So beautiful...a real Rebekah's creation!
xxx Margreet

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Rebekah this card is lush! Love this new stamp of Krista's, so gorgeous. You've coloured it so perfectly!! Love your card design, all the delish layers and beautiful butterflies and blooms. Stunning! Hugs, Wends x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A stunning card, the image is fabulous and I love your embellishments!
Rebecca.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! Absolutely fabulous!

Jane said...

Love your colouring, a great card. I'm a huge Twilight fan too ;0) x

Kjersti said...

Wow! Your card is truly amazing Rebekah! Love the gorgeous details and your coloring!
Wish you a wonderful week!
Hugs kjersti:)

jbaker839 said...

A beautiful and fun card. Love the SC image and your coloring and embellishments are fantastic.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a very pretty card and layout Rebekah.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grenouille Greetings said...

Gorgeous floral embellishments on this beautifully designed card! Happy Birthday ACR! Hugs, Lesley

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to all at a Creative Romance! No wonder you don't have time for blogging, you are too busy making gorgeous creations like this! Fabulous xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, what a stunner! There's certainly nothing wrong with your mojo!!