Followers

Followers

Wednesday 25 June 2014

A favourite stamp

Hello everyone, yes I'm back for another brief encounter!
Things just seem to be tough to fit into my day right now and my crafting is just not happening as much as it used to. I am still here I promise! I'm just not creating anywhere near as much as I used to, I do hope I can find time to do more soon!
I have a card today which is for both the new challenge at Divas by design (your favourite stamp -anything by Saturated canary is a favourite of mine!) and a midway challenge reminder for the Saturated Canary Facebook challenge which is to create something using this awesome "Miss Personality" stamp.
I have used lots of pretty spring/ summer colours for this card. I can't even remember where my papers were from (soory) I think they were more than likely MME. My flowers are a mixture but mostly from Wild orchids and my butterflies are prima. My sentiment is LOTV.
My uber cute image has been coloured with prisma pencils. I think she looks a bit dirty as my printer ink kept bleeding when I was trying to colour :( I ended up using a blender pencil as it bled less that the mineral I used. I'm not sure if it is the card stock or the printer but it didn't make for easy colouring! I used a SU paint splodge stamp around the image too.
Do join in with  us for both of these awesome challenges for a chance at fab prizes!
Thanks for coming by again everyone.
Big hugs

8 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Beautiful card, I just love seeing the wonderful colours you use, stunning to look at!
Superb colouring!!
Mel xxx

Sue said...

Stunning card Rebecca,loving your colouring and flowers.
Just had a look through your cards to the ones I have missed through blogger.Gorgeous as always xx
Sue

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous card as always beautiful design and full of lots of lovely details x

A Casa di Ale said...

MAGNIFICA CARD...RICCA NEI DETTAGLI..BELLISSIMA LA COLORAZIONE DEL TIMBRO...
CIAO DA ALE

McCrafty's Cards said...

An absolutely gorgeous card Rebekah, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Rebekah… such a sweet image and your colouring is beautiful. I love the pretty papers and the embellies are stunning! :-)
Hope you have a good day!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Rebekah another gorgeous card such beautiful colours! Hugs Susan x

mags said...

A gorgeous card Rebekah. Love the design and all the lovely detail.
Mags
x