Followers

Followers

Monday 5 April 2010

Crafty sentiments card

Hello again, thanks for coming by to see my blog today and for leaving your kind comments. It's lovely to hear when I inspire people! Today I have made a card for the sketch over on crafty sentiments.I was quite dissapointed that I missed last wks sketch due to lack of time so am getting in quick this wk! There are a lovely set of sentiment stamps to be won too!



I have used a craft sentiments stamp for my card. Unfortunately Suzette didn't have the stamp I originally wanted in stock but she sent this as a replacement, which is fabulous and I'm very pleased with! I will be paying a visit v soon as the new stamps are available from the 6th April and they are super cute! I have also discovered some new digi papers too over at pink peticoat they are just sooo yummy! I have used the gingham check in turquoise and lilac and the doodle dots in lilac too. They are such fabulous value for money, just £1.99 for sheets in over 30 colours and 30 solids too! Until April 9th too you can get all 5 new designs for just £5, how could I resist?! Expect to see lots of these papers on my cards for a bit!



I have mounted partially on glitter cardstock and some stampin up cardstock. I have used my xcut corner punch and emboss in flower with some adhesive pearls and some roses from mulberry crafts. I have used folded ribbon for foliage and have coloured my teddy with Prismas and stickles. The lace is from my stash. Thanks so much for popping by again, hugs to all xx

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hi rebekah - wow what a lovely card. Those ginham papers are so fresh and clean - and thatlittle teddy image is so cute and i love how you have colouredhim in that lilac colour.It really suits him.
Great take on the sketch - thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments this week.
Lisa ;)

pinky said...

Oh Rebekah those gingham papers are just perfect for this cute little bear which you have coloured and sparkled so beautifully. Glad you got to join the fun this week and you are so right about those new Amy stamps, totally gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Sentiments this week. Hugs
Pinky

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Rebekah,
This is one beautiful card. I love the papers and the Teddy image is gorgeous. Great card. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Sentiments.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Clare Arnold said...

Another beautiful card Rebekah. I have necer used digi papers,I may have to investigate. Now I have you and your blommin Sister leading me astray lol!

Clare

Becky said...

What a beautiful card Rebekah, love the pictures from your Easter Hunt too, looks like loads of fun was had!!
xx

Kim. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim. said...

Gorgeous card, the image used is one of my favourites. Love how you have coloured and then raised your image. Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Crafty Sentiments.
Kim xXx