Followers

Followers

Monday 12 April 2010

A late papertake sketch

Another post from me, told you I was itching to get crafting again! I have made this card using the sketch over on papertake weekly. I love all the DT cards over there esp Dawny P's who is a great inspiration to me and only just lives down the road lol! Through her I discovered my obsession with pink petticoat papers, found my mini photo studio etc so make sure you go and visit her blog too! I am also putting this forward for the just magnolia challenge this week which is punch it out, a chance to use your beloved punches!



I have used this cute butterfly Tilda stamp from Magnolia coloured with prismas and with a little stickles sparkle on her wings. The papers are all pink petticoat in lovely and light pink colours, they are fluffy clouds, little harlequins, gingham and solid, mounted on stampin up cardstock. The punches I have used are of course my MS doily punch and my McGill branch punch. Flowers are from mulberry crafts and the sentiment stamp is another ticket stamp from Pink Gem designs.



Thanks loads for coming by to look and leaving your comments! I hope someone can grab a lttle inspiration as I do from so many others, hugs xxx

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I love that Butterfly tilda - she looks wonderful, and those Dp's are fab. Love the colour combo
Lisa ;)

Christy said...

Love the purples you used! Super sweet card :)

Tracy said...

this is beautiful, love the pretty papers and sweet image.
hugs
Tracy x

Becky said...

Another gorgeous card Rebekah, love the added glitter!!
xx