Followers

Followers

Tuesday 16 November 2010

A beautiful new fairy

Hello my lovely followers and visitors! There was no card yesterday, unfortunately due to family commitments of all the DT the pocket full of posies challenge blog will be no more. I had lots of fun in the short time I was there though.
So I am back today with a challenge card made with a new stamp that I bought from crafts and me and isn't she stunning?! Sorry for the not so fab light again!

I have followed the sketch this wk over at fairymoon and have used these beautiful papers from pink petticoat. My fabby flowers are wild orchids with my hip roses from mulberry crafts. I have glittered it all with stickles and mounted on glitter cardstock and her wings are also sparkled to the max! My butterflies are MS punched and my little pearls are from stash.
I would also like to enter this into Crafts and me challenge of glitter, Stamp with funs square challenge and spoonfull of sugars distressing challenge.


I have coloured her with prisma pencils and distressed the edges of my image with dusty concord and lavender stickles. I have stamped a small SU flourish round the outside in pink.
Thanks so much for popping by here again and leaving me some lovely comments, hugs to everyone

11 comments:

Carol said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rebekah! What a beautiful fairy and her wings sparkle so brilliantly! Luv your distressing and lo too. How sad that a pocket full of posies will be no more, I used to luv their challenges. Lotsa luv xxxx

Lisa Jane said...

This is a really pretty card Rebekah .. beautiful colours
Lisa;)

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous Rebekah that image is such a beauty and I adore the papers, colours and design
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nina Macaulay said...

Beautiful new stamp, and your card looks great!

:O)

Hope you are having a good week

Hugs Nina x

Jennifer said...

Hi Rebekah. What a lovely fairy. Fab card xx Jenny xx

Pamela said...

Stunning card Rebekah. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Fairymoon this week.

Pam x

Unknown said...

Rebekah, I was just about to comment as a follower anyway & saw you had entered Fairymoon sketch this week. This a superb card, love the flowers & the colours. Thanks for joining us at Fairymoon this week

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Absolutely stunning Rebekah - beautiful stamp
Hugs,
Debbie x

Bev said...

wow loving your card hun. the colours are fab. so love that image. Ty for joining us at fairymoon, Good Luck and hope to see you join us again xx

Tracey Gardner said...

Very striking card, love it thansk for joining us at Fairymoon

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah, love the colours and beautifly coloured.
Thanx for joining us at Crafts and Me.
(hugs)
Trish (-: