Followers

Followers

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Fireworks on friday

Hiya peeps, no card from me today I have had my dad visiting yesterday after my busy wkend at work and had a family day at nursery today so not so much time for crafting but just thought I would share a photo from friday night when we had our fireworks.

This is my darling little boy, Caleb, who seems to be concentrating very hard on his sparkler! I hope everyone is well out there! Don't forget to pop back tomorrow with a new challenge from the creative cottage!
Hugs all

4 comments:

Laney said...

Great photo Rebekah!!
He looks so cute!!
hugs
laney

Sarah said...

Will you tell him to stop growing!!!!! Where is my baby boy??? Sending him lots of squishy hugs Auntie Sarah x x x x x

Martina said...

Thanks for your sweet comment to my adventcalender box and yes...I am a Twilight fan - like you! =) Love to see all your pics and background...ahm!!! =)
Martina

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous card. LOve your colours and distressing!!
Chrissyxx
p.s. Tried to leave comment on card ~ but it wouldn't let me in!!