Followers

Followers

Saturday 4 December 2010

My recent cake

Hi everyone, I have been at work since 6.30am (ugh!) so I have scheduled this post, unless of course I am snowed in (unikely lol).
So I thought I would have a quick post today with the cake I have been making this wk. I was told it was a joint party for 2 boys crazy about football, both turning 8 so this is what I came up with.

I think the lady liked it, hopefully the boys will too at their party today!
I will be back tomorrow with another OSAAT creation! Ooo and incase you were wondering my signature got changed as the other site went and disappeared on me!
Hugs everyone
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

7 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun these are just stunning,gosh you are so clever,amazing,hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

They will love it!! Its fabulous
Lisa ;)

D K Crafts said...

Hi Rebekah. Absolutely beautiful cakes and I am sure the boys will love it. Donna

Unknown said...

There is no end to your talents Rebekah. A wonderful creation

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fab cake - you're sooooooo multi talented - did you make the cute lil boots as well?
Snowy Hugs,
Deb x

martina's kaartjes said...

wow, this is superb !!! great job you did there ! have fun !
greetings, martina
x

pinky said...

Brilliant cake Rebekah, bet that went down a treat.
Pinky