Followers

Followers

Sunday 5 December 2010

OSAAT Old/new stash challenge

Happy sunday all! Today sees another challenge over at OSAAT and this time we would like you to use old or new stash (So pretty much anything lol!) I have been lucky enough to use these gorgeous digi papers by panda bear called Fairy garden available at the Stitchy bear and I did it creations store along with this fabulous Fairy by her Stitchyness herself called sparkles.
I have made this easel card for my Daughter's 10th birthday. She is 10 on 21st December so I thought I had better get in now and make her card before I get too bogged down in the xmas festivities!

I used the same backing paper for the front and bottom of the easel card with some lavender stickles around the edges.
I used Marianne D's icicle die cut and turned it upside down to make grass. My flowers are punched with a tonic punch and finished with gems from stash. My chiffon ribbon is from stash and my butterfly was also cut with Marianned D's from glitter cardstock. My sentiments is from pink gems and I have added the circle 10 to the inside.

I have taken the photo from different angles. I always find easel cards hard to photograph!
My image has been coloured with prismas and I have added glitter to her wings and sticky out things (lol technical term!)

I want to enter this into Tuesday throwdowns embellish it challenge, Party time tuesdays anything goes birthday challenge, Top tip tuesdays anything goes challenge, Flutterby wednesdays open challenge, Moving along with the times for someone special challenge, Crafty purple frog Easel card, Stampin with the dragon fantasy and catch the bug anything goes challenge.
Thanks for popping by to see me. I'm at work at the mo so promise to link in all my challenges when I get home as this is scheduled! Don't forget to pop across and see the other DT creations and join in with our easy challenge again this wk.
Hugs all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

26 comments:

Josephine said...

A lovely card - easel card always look extra-special, and this one is beautiful. I love the flowers and butterfly, and how clever to find a new use for the icicles!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun I'm sure your daughter is gonna love it!
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

Liz said...

Shes a beauty great idea with the paper

liz xx

Choccy said...

Oh now thats Gorgeous . I do love Sparkles anyway so maybe i am being biase LOL. But with the backing paper thats stunning.
I agree with Shell your daughter will Love it.

Choccy xx

stitchy said...

Rebekah, wow, what can I say more that you don't already know...this is just gorgeous hun, your daughter is going to just love it...thank you so much for using sparkles for such a memorable occasion...I still remember my daughter's 10th, that's when it all begins hahaha, don't say I didn't warn ya hehe

stitch xoxox
still love coming here, that blog skin is the best :)

Unknown said...

I love the way you have put her on that backing paper, so effective hon. Love it

Gem said...

Rebekah this is so pretty xx

Lisa Jane said...

A gorgeous card Rebekah.. i love scenes and this is just wonderful
lisa ;)

Unknown said...

Evening Rebekah such a fab card, looooove the papers and sparkles looks so pretty too! Jo xxx

Brenda Brown said...

Fab card Rebekah, I am sure your daughter will love it - that's a great scene you have created.
Hope you are having a good weekend and that you have finished work.
Take care. luv {brenda} xoxox

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful birthday card for your daughter especially with all the glitter and the butterfly they look fab with the image and papers!! Thanks for joining us over at the CPFC Love Chanelle xx

MagsB said...

Gorgeous card! The fairy is so cute, and the butterfly is just delicious!!

luv, Mags x

Linda Wescott said...

Your card caught my eye over on OSAT. It's really lovely. I have that backing paper, I must, I must use it lol. I love your layering, and the butterfly is a special touch. cute image too. Hugs lin

downrightcrafty said...

oh how lovely and so pretty thank you for sharing it with us at Stampin with the Dragon
Hugs Kate xx

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous! I love the scene you created! Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge this week!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Stamping With The Dragon.

Hugs,
Beth

Vicky said...

Fabulous summery card just what we need at the mo with all this snow & freezing weather lol.
Thank you for joining us at CPF Challenge hope you will join us again, good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx

Love crafts forever said...

Fantastic card Rebekah. You know already i love it. Thanks for playing with us at Stamping With The Dragon.
Hugs, Nat

Tammy Miller said...

What a GORGEOUS card. I love all the detail and the Butterfly is a great touch. Thanks for playing along in the Bugaboo Catch the Bug Challenge. I hope you'll join us again next time. Tammy

Tammy said...

Wonderful. Love colors. Thanks for joining the challenge at Stamping with the Dragon.

Pami said...

Hi Rebekah, what a wonderful card! I love all the glitter and the pink dress is fabby! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

Melissa S. said...

Great card. Love the background, butterfly and the coloring of the image. Wow. You put a lot into this. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

sammi said...

Gorgeous card, Rebekah! Love the butterfly.
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping WIth The Dragon, in our fantasy challenge.

dragonllew said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Stampin With The Dragon
Jenny x

kaos said...

Such a lovely easel card - love the sceny look!

Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!
hugs
kaos

tiggertastic said...

an amazing creation, stunning butterfly and creative make

sarah x