Followers

Followers

Thursday 17 February 2011

Crafty sentiments Lemon and Lilac challenge

Happy Thursday folks! If anyone is interested in the pink gem blog hop see post below for link, also scroll down for the 2nd challenge over at craft us crazy!!
On to todays card for our challenge at crafty sentiments which has been set by little old me and it's a colour challenge. I want to see Lemon and Lilac colour combos! there are so many colour combos I love but this is so fresh and pretty.
My card has been created with the fabulous Vicky available as a digi stamp at the crafty sentiments store and I have used papers from the papermania capsule collection which have sat in my stash for ages as I only ever seem to use digi papers these days! I have also followed the sketch for this over at sketch and stash this time.

My pretty flowers are wild orchids with the large hip rose buds coming from mulberry crafts. My tulle was an e bay purchase and my ribbon buckle was wild orchids too. My sentiment stamp is waltzingmouse with gems and glitter cardstock from stash.

She is definately a new favourite CS image of mine! I know my paper isn't strictly lemon, more yellow but you get the gist right?!
I also want to enter this into Crafty creations thankyou challenge and secret crafters a stamped flower challenge.
Thanks for coming by my blog, I hope you get a chance to see the other lovely DT creations and join in with our colour challenge.
Big hugs to everyone
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

16 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card Rebekah and love the adorable image.
luv
Debby

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is stunning, I love your colouring its fabby, Hope all is well with you, Love Hazelxoxo

Sudha said...

Lovely work dear.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,perfect colouring.xxx

pinky said...

This card is soooo sweet Rebekah, I absolutely love the softness to it all.

Brenda Brown said...

You chose a fabulous mix of colours Rebekah and your card is stunning. Love the flowers to the side of the image.
Take care.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lisa Jane said...

LOve the colour combination - so pretty
Lisa ;)

Bev said...

stunning card. love the papers you have used. and vicky looks gorjuss xxxx

Unknown said...

Sooooo sweet totally stunning! Jo xxx

downrightcrafty said...

A beautiful creation thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, i like the image, flowers and the bling.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Rebekah, I always admire how you do your flowers.... am I repeating myself ?? he he sorry if I do, but I truly love it... and yes I really loved your colour combo this week, truly awesome. Hugs xxx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Rebekah great colours and I love the image thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous image Rebekah and I love the beautiful colours too :o)

thank you for joining us at sketch n stash and good luck!!

hugs Vicky xx

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Great card and gorgeous image! You are right to pick this as a new favorite! Great layout and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining our Thank You challenge at Crafty Creations!
hugs,
M

Heather said...

Love it, your colouring is fabby, as usual!!!