Followers

Followers

Friday 9 March 2012

CANDY WINNER!!!

Hey folks! well I popped 1-153 into mr Random to pick out my candy winner. 
Thanks to all of you who joined in with my candy and welcome to my new followers I hope you will stick around to see what I am creating!
So who was the lucky winner then?
It was.........
....................
....................
....................
....................
Number 153
Well done sweetie! See even the last number sometimes gets picked!
Please e mail me at lanewilliamsfamily@btinternet.com
with your address!
I am working over the next 3 days though so may not get your goodies posted until mid next wk!
Big hugs
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

13 comments:

mags said...

Well done Caz. Enjoy your goodies. Thanks again Rebekah for offering the candy.
Mags
x

Creations by Shirl said...

Big congrats to the winner....

Crafty Loops said...

Well done to the very lucky Caz. And thanks for offering such gorgeous goodies Rebekah. You are generous as always. Lee x

Luanne said...

Congrats to the winner.

I also have a giveaway on my blog.
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

Aunty Sue said...

congrats to the winner and thanks for sharing

Pendra said...

Congrats to Caz and thanks Rebekah for the chance!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Rebekah, I have just nominated you for an award. I do hope you will accept it. Hop over to my blog for details. Happy Weekend, Judy x

craftin-dawn said...

Congrats to the winner!!! Thanks Rebekah for offing such Great Candy!!

Sandra H said...

Well done caz:)

BrossArtAddiction said...

Congrats Caz! Thanks for the candy giveaway rebekah! :d

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Unknown said...

Congrats to the lucky girl :D xx

Flowergirl said...

Congrats to the lucky lady!
Wendy x

Caz said...

Oh Wow......I hadn't done much blog wandering this last week or so and only just found out I'd won!
What a lovely end to the weekend
Thank you soooo much Rebekah! I am going to have a wonderful time creating with all the goodies.
And thanks everyone for the congrats!
I am such a happy bunny!! :-)