Followers

Followers

Saturday 3 March 2012

Perfect pastels at a Gem of a Challenge

Hey folks, it's challenge time again over at a gem of a challenge and I'm afraid I'm a bit lapse with no card to show you at the moment!
Time has seemed to run away with me this wk and I fell asleep last night earlier than anticipated so I haven't got a card to show you!
Do check out the rest of the DTs fab creations with some new digi papers than Janet has created available in STORE now.
I'm off to work now for the whole weekend but hopefully I can catch up with some crafting next wk!
Big hugs
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

I checked them out and those papers are stunning:)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Hehe hun it sounds like you have some of the naughty time stealing pixies that have been bothering me lately. Hope you had a good weekend hun
Lindsay xx

Mandy said...

Hi Rebekah,
Hope things are going well,and your not to tired out...
Mandy x