Followers

Followers

Monday 26 April 2010

Happy birthday Caleb

Hiya everyone, yep my darling son was 3 today and haven't we had a busy and noisy day! All toys have some sort of loud space type noise ejecting from them apart from the lego but Caleb adds his own noise for that! Anyway I did make his cake, it isn't really up to my usual standards but I had to knock it together in less than 2 hours and he loved it so I guess that was the point!



And another view of Buzz lightyears ship and little green men (one of whom lost his head shortly after breakfast this morn when I dared to go to the toilet and leave Caleb to his own devices!



Calebs favourite toys of the day seemed to be his transformers (they have gone to bed with him ouch!) You would never believe he turned 3, all his toys are age 5 and up, I thought he would be still into bob the builder and cbeebies but it is sadly ben 10, Star wars and transformers now!



This is him ready to blow out his candles (the first time he blew them out mid song and got very upset that he hadnt got the timing right!) we blew them out prob 10-15 times after this!



And at last eating the cake, the best bit of course!



Thanks for letting me share! Hugs to all xx

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

HI Rebekah - a good day by the sound of it ! Great cake.
Lisa ;)

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to my scrummy Nephew - love ya loads xxxxxxxxx Auntie Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxx