Followers

Followers

Friday 16 April 2010

A christening card today

Hi everyone, thanks so much for coming by to see me again and my little creation for today! I have followed the new sketch today over on Friday sketchers to make a christening card for my cousins little girl. I have used another digi stamp that I got from Stitchy bear stamps again, she is such an adorable little angel. I'm also entering this card in for the crafty angels challenge which this wk is favourite things ( I count card making, stamps with wings and pink and lilac as all my favourites!) Also Flutterby wednesday are having an open wk over there so I am putting this card in for that too.



I have used papers from pink petticoat again this is little gingham, doodle dots and sweet flourishes in pink and lilac, all inked at edges for distressing. Ribbon and pearls from stash. Sentiment computer printed and charm from the hobby house.



I have coloured my angel in Prismas with lots of glittery stickles on her wings and halo! Thanks lots and lots to everyone that takes the time to pop by and leaves a comment on here it is very appreciated! I'm off for a wkend of work now so may not be back until monday, hugs to all Rebekah x

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

What a pretty card - that image is delicious especially coloured in those pinks and lilacs. Your cousin will love it
Lisa ;)

Karin said...

Found your blog on Friday Sketchers.

I really love your wonderful card. (purple is also my favorite colour so I'm very exited about your card ;) )

Karin xx

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colours and what an adorable image.

Kimberly S said...

What a beautiful image, wonderful coloring and a gorgeous layout with the DPs and charm! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Flutter By Wednesday! :)

Sarah said...

beautiful......she'll love it xxx

Danni said...

What a pretty card! thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Becky said...

Wow Rebekah!
Another stunning card using the Stitchies lol! I think you may be becoming addicted he he!!
Love the colours, so pretty!
xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Rebekah, and another awesome card, loving that adorable image and all those gorgeous pink petticoat papers. Stunning work as always, hope you have a lovely week, hugs Linda x

Shirl said...

Absolutely gorgeous it's a really pretty card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Angels and good luck with the top 3 choice.
Hugs Shirley x x x

Kimberly S said...

Such a beautiful image, and the colors are just so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Flutter By Wednesday! :)

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also