Followers

Followers

Monday 5 April 2010

Easter update

Hi everyone, hope you all had lovely easters! I just thought I would post a quick update of our easter wkend. I took pictures of our easter egg hunt buckets which I made last year for the kids.



This is a close up of one of the buckets. I bought the buckets from hobbycraft and painted them with acrylic paint, used the crop a dile and eyelets to punch holes for the ribbon. Used wired ribbon around the handles and little wooden flowers from hobbycraft for decoration. The names are computer printed and tied on with ribbon.



This was the egg horde before the hunt had even begun! This was a bit less than previous years! The trouble with having 3 children in the house is 3 times as much chocolate!



I bought this egg hunt sign last year I think probably from TK maxx, they do some really cute stuff at easter, I didn't even look this year so I wouldn't be tempted!



This is Caleb mid egg hunt. Last year the girls had to help him but this year you couldn't hold him back! He was distinctly better at hunting out the eggs than they were!



I am card making today so hopefully will post something a bit later! Thanks for coming by for a look! hugs xx

2 comments:

Clare Arnold said...

Happy Easter Rebekah

Love the buckets for the kids! Where do you find the time to fo it all?
I have some shirts here that are all age 3 ( Next and such like) I think some were Sam's originally and some were Luke's woould they be any good for Caleb? If you email me your address I'll post them to you

CLare ( I'll PM my email on the UKS site )

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Rebekah - what a great weekend you look t have had ... are you all choccied out lol?
The buckets are fab and love that litle sign -not seen those before.Have a great easter Monday
Lisa ;)