Followers

Followers

Wednesday 5 March 2014

A male project with a flourish

Hello again everyone! Is it me or are the days just flying by at the moment?! I honestly can't seem to find time to catch up on anything these days and my crafting really does seem to be taking a back seat :(
Anyway I'm here today to show you a little box I made which is for both the new challenge at Midweek Magnolias (flourishes) and the new challenge also at Divas by Design (let's hear it for the boys).
I have made this for my brothers 50th birthday..
I have used stunning papers from Authentique for this and finished off with lots of kraft elements. My flourishes are cut with a magnolia die, my butterfly is prima and my wooden tag studio calico (at LLC).
I am ashamed to say this is the first time I have inked up this little cutie Edwin. He is from an older range but is just too adorable. I have coloured him with prisma pencils. The blotches around the edge are and urban stampin up stamp.. love this which I have stamped with stormy sky distress ink.
This is a perfect little box to hold his pressie in!
Do check out the makes from my other teamies. At MM there is an awesome prize up for grabs from Magnolia in Sweden! And at Divas yet another great prize from Craftie Charlie.
Thanks for coming by my blog again friends!
Big hugs to you all



18 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Lovely image and pretty box!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A gorgeous box Rebekah. Love that Edwin beautifully coloured. Susan x

Sue B said...

Aww what a fab image Rebekah… Edwin is really adorable! I love the scrummy papers and fab embellies… your brother will love this!
Hugs Sue B xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous box Rebekah...great coloring and lovely details!
xxx Margreet

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, love the colours too, huggles Pops x x x

Anita said...

This is so beautiful Rebekah and I am sure your brother will love it!

Sharon said...

Edwin is so so cute Rebekah. A fabulous box and love the flourish and papers.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Loopylou. said...

omg omg omg that is just stunning hunny, I love it! that edwin is such a cutie, I am sure I have him somewhere! since my printer has died I have been having super fun rediscovering all my stamps this week!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Crea-Sandra said...

Beautiful giftbox Rebekah! Love all the details, and your coloring is stunning!
Thanks for being part of your lovely DT!
♥ Sandra ♥

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So beautiful gift box
bravo
hugs Tamara

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, I love Edwin and the box is a fabulous idea, nicely done
Hugs Julie P

Phi said...

Beautiful gift box Rebekah.

Vicky said...

This is awesome sweetie I love how you & Suzi have done male creations with your flourishes, its fab. Loving this wee box & the image is perfect hun. Awesome as always my sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Janice said...

Super image, gorgeous colouring and a fab card. Bet your bro was well chuffed! Jx

craftinka said...

Cute gift box I! Simplicity at its best, hugs Justyna x

Unknown said...

Terrific quality publish. I adore simply how much information one can have from your world wide web.Cccam Server And with regards to producing money and running a blog, you have some good content on right here. Cool Tattoos Information

coops said...

fabulous box rebekah.edwin is fab and i love your stunning colouring :D

xx coops xx

Dawn said...

What a cute little notebook! Who wouldn't love this! Thanks for sharing on this lovely hop!
Just what I needed after a difficult day!
Hugs
Dawn xx