Followers

Followers

Monday 31 March 2014

Saturated canary Inspiration

Hidey ho folks! I'm here today with a little saturated Canary Inspiration and a commissioned goodbye card..
I used Teresa Collins papers in lemon and pink with some chocolate card stock for contrast. My butterfly border is a joy crafts die and my pretty flowers are a mixture of Wild orchids and Prima. My beautiful butterflies are of course from Kays kreative korner and my sentiment is waltzing mouse.
My sweet sorrowful image is one of the Saturated Canary images in Rubber only "there's always tomorrow" available at Little darlings and other outlets. I have coloured her in prisma pencils and added a little stempelglede flourish in vintage photo distress ink around the edge.
Don't forget to pop over to the Saturated Canary inspiration blog regularly for some stunning inspiration and keep up to date with the challenges on the facebook page!!!
Thanks for coming by my blog again everyone!
Big hugs

11 comments:

Sarah-Jane said...

Totally gorgeous as always, love all the flowers.
Sarah-Jane x

Sue said...

Wow gorgeous card and image Rebekah.
Sue x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Rebekah, love the colour combo x

Pop's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous sweetie, stunning hugs Pops x x x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Rebekah stunning card what a fab image and wonderful colours. Your attention to detail is spot on as always! Susan x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is stunning Rebekah I like everything about it!!
Kevin xx

coops said...

so gorgeous rebekah.adorable sweet image and your colouring and details are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

mags said...

A gorgeous card as always Rebekah. Love all your fab embellishments.
Mags
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning card! Love this sweet image, just want to wrap her up in a cuddle!! Beautiful blooms and design. Hugs, Wends x

Kjersti said...

Your card is gorgeous Rebekah, love all the layers and embellishments!
Have a nice week!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Unknown said...

Dr.Vincent has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured of Herpes virus with his herbal treatment. I really appreciate you Dr. Vincent for bringing back happiness to my life again. thank you so much, friends join me to thank Dr Vincent for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life, dr.vincentherbalhome6@gmail.com or you can what'sapp his mobile number +2349159559277) or go through his website https://drvincentherbalhom.wixsite.com/welcometodrvincenth Thanks Dr .vincent for your help in my life and family...