Followers

Followers

Monday 14 June 2010

1st card of the week and some news

Hi everyone! I'm apologising now if I'm not a brilliant blogger this wk! My dad is coming to visit tomorrow for the day and then on thursday it's Hiolette's 8th birthday which of course requires a cake and then my friends husbands 40th is on Friday which requires another cake so I'm likely to be up to my ams in flour and icing sugar this wk!! Anyway I have made a card today and it follows the sketch over at sketch saturday this wk. It is also for the crafty sentiments challenge of pink, black and white.



I was lucky enought to win again at crafty sentiments last wk but only through default as I was the ONLY entry! Anyway Suzette has relaxed the rules so we can use other stamps for the challenges but in order to be considered for their top 3 badge you have to use one of her stamps, which I have! My papers are pink peticoat, with a v small hint of rusty pickle! My image is sitting Amy from crafty sents. My flowers are wild orchid crafts and my sent stamp watzingmouse stamps (they are so lovely!!) My ribbon and gems are from stash, my image coloured with prismas.



On to my next bit of news and I am so lucky to have been chosen to be part of the One stitch at a time DT!! The announcement hasn't been made on the blog but many of our new DT are so eager to spread the news I thought I would join in! I think the fact that I have half the store stored on my hard drive and my OCD (obsessive Cullen disorder) swung it in my favour with stitchy lol!



I have even more news to tell but that will have to wait until Thurs lol! Check back later for that one! Hugs to everybody! Rebekah xx

4 comments:

Carol said...

Rebekah this card is too gorgeous! Luv your colour combo and lo and the image is just too sweet. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier, can't wait to start working together. Have a fab evening Sweetie. Lotsa luv xxxx

Josephine said...

Sounds like you've got a busy few days ahead. Hope it all goes well.

Gorgeous card - the image is lovely, and the triple layer of scalloping looks wonderful.

Thanks for the kind comments on my blog. Looking forward to working with you.

Lisa Jane said...

Hi rebekah ... firstly congrats on the DT, well done . you deserve it. Secondly ...cant wait for the next bit of news lol.
Thirdly - what a wonderful card , Amy looks fabulous in those colours and i lovethe puched borders
Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments again
Lisa ;)

pinky said...

Firstly congratulations on your new DT position and well done on your win last week, default or not your cards was stunning as is this one. Great colouring of Amy! Thanks for joining us again at Crafty Sentiments, your a wee star. Enjoy all the baking.
Pinky