Followers

Followers

Friday 11 June 2010

Another wedding card!

Hi everybody! It's friday and another wedding card from me! This is one that was ordered, it's a bit similar to one I posted a little while back as she wanted something similar to that. I haven't followed any sketches or any challenges really but I would happily pop this card into the cupcake challenge for dazzle us (should I be allowed a 2nd entry!) and also stamptaculars I do I do I do (again if I'm allowed again!)



This card is made with pink petticoat papers and some from stash, also heart vellum from stash, lots of sparkles to the edges! The image is that gorgeous one from Tiddlyinks again! Butterfly punched wih xcut, flowers and pearls from wild orchid crafts, lace and ribbon from stash!



A quick post from me as I have been busy with DT stuff today so not much time for other blog work! I like this card though so I hope they do too! Hugs to all wish me luck for sunday! Rebekah xx

10 comments:

Gemma said...

What a super card, I love this image it's just so cool! Going to have a look at the website of Tiddylinks later. Great colouring, lovely papers! Just WOW! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week, Gemma

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my "dazzling" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sassy Scrapper said...

WOW Rebekah your card is amazing. I love it. I love the grooms jackets it's so cool!!!
19 more days!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO
Hugs Bonnie

Lisa Jane said...

Fab card - i really like that image
Lisa ;)

Nina Macaulay said...

Great card, love the DP's you ave chosen, and totally agree with 'sassylassy' the grooms jacket is really cool hehe

Hope you have a nice weekend

Hugs Nina

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Rebekah, what a beautiful card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and love the layout. Thanks for joining us at stamptacular challenge this week. Hugs, Denise (GDT) x

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful card! Love the image and papers!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on our "I Do, I Do!" challenge!
Dee (Spryte)

Jennifer said...

Brilliant! I adore the image and layout, it all looks fab xx Jenny xx

Jeanette said...

This is lovely. I haven't seen this image before but it is so sweet. Love the color palette and the softness of your coloring!
Have a great day!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Becky said...

I do love this image Rebekah and what a gorgeous card you've made with it!!
I hope it went OK yesterday, I was thinking of you!! xx