Followers

Followers

Monday 8 March 2010

Anniversary card

First of all let me apologise for my lack of blogging! I had a mountain of housework to do on thurs and I did do some image colouring and made a card which I didn't post as it was just a colour variation on a previous card posted, made by request. I have had a fair few requests for mothers day cards having sold most of the ones made so I have been busy stamping and colouring and then had to work fri-sun so no time to blog!!
In amoungst my mothers day cards I have had a request to make an anniversary easel card. I have followed the recipe over on magnolia down under blog which is 3 papers, 3 flowers, 1 bow and 2 buttons. I hope they like it! I don't have many Edwin stamps but I love this one! So cute for anniversary, valentines, even mothers day again!



For this card I used Papermania capsule papers in heather and papermania venetian skies creative tones paper. I used some chiffon ribbon from my stash along with heart shaped buttons too. I edged with Marthe stewart doily lace punch, computer sentiment and roses from mulberry crafts with a little glimmer mist. The foliage is punched with McGill branch punch and the adorable image is Edwin in a tie from the cute raising the ceiling range from magnolia.



I am sure this won't be my last post today with the amount of cards I need to make and all the challenges I want to incorporate! Thanks for popping by and looking Hugs xxxx

7 comments:

Shelley said...

This is delightful! I love the papers and the colours. Great Edwin image on this easel card. hugs Shelley

Please visit me on my blog - thanks

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Fran said...

Love the card, gorgeous colours and that Edwin is such a sweetie. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges!

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh I love it. Love Edwin in these colours and love the recipe ingredients. Great job. Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

Debbie Pamment said...

This is just gorgeous - and you are sooo right - that Edwin is perfect for an anniversary! Beautiful papers and soft ribbon too.
Thanx soooo much for joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is adorable!
Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC.
Kristy x

Lisa Jane said...

beautiful card . I love that image of Edwin and he is just perfect for Mothers day cards. I love the lilac colours
Lisa ;)

Jodie from Oz said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah, I love this cute Edwin and of course I love love love Easel cards, Edwin is coloured so beautifully. A fabulous take our recipe challenge. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope you will join us in our Birthday Celebrations this Sunday. Hugs Jodie from Oz