Followers

Followers

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Hi folks! Another late post for me as I am up and out to work again tomorrow at the ungodly hour of 5am! So I thought I would pop up my sample card for the new birthday wishes kits available from the creative cottage as from 1st April which you can buy here. I have created a side step card with this kit. It even comes with a free digi stamp of sherbert for you to colour as you wish.



I also used a balloon stamp from my stampin up collection to add more of a birthday feel!



Thanks for coming by to look and leave your comments! Pop over to the creative cottage blog to link and see what the other dt's have done with this kit too! Hugs all xx

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Another fab side step card - gorgeous pastel colours and image,
Lisa ;)
will ty and get your candy in the post tomorrow , but in the meantime there is a little something for you on my blog

Teri said...

Gorgeous hun - love those butterflies too!
Hugs,
Teri xx