Followers

Followers

Friday 19 March 2010

Friday sketch and another Chloe!

Well happy friday to you all! As another week draws to a close so does another weekend of work draw nearer for me :( Oh well only 2 days and then I can get back to crafting again!
Today I have made a card using the sketch over on friday sketchers using another of my Chloe stamps from pink gem designs. This is Chloe with flowers which looks sort of like a bridesmaid stamp, so so cute! I am also putting this card forward for the cute card thursday challenge of anniversary cards (I would happily give this as an anniversary card) and also for the stamp something challenge of distressing.



I have used papermania rose garden papers again on this card and have distressed all edges with ink and a baby wipe (yes you heard it here first lol!) I have used lace from my stash, charm from e bay I think, roses from mulberry crafts, McGill branch punch and lovely Chloe and sentiment tag stamp both from Pink gem designs.



Thanks so much for coming by again and leaving your comments. I hope someone can grab a little inspiration from me! I love sharing my cards with you all so thanks for looking! Hugs to all xxx

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

What a gorgeous colours Rebekah - i don't use blues much - but they are really pretty.
That image is wonderful and you have coloured it beautifully
Lisa ;)

Rachel said...

What a gorgeous card you've created - I love the lace you've used under the image.

Wedgie xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Rebekah!
This is gorgeous!love this image and the colour's,so pretty
hugs amanda xx

Janet said...

Another fabulous Chloe creation Rebekah! xx

Anonymous said...

Your card is SO BEAUTIFUL. Lovely colors and the image is so sweet.
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Annie said...

love the cute image and a fabulous card! thanks for joining in with us at CCT.
hugs, annie x