Followers

Followers

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Mojo Mon / Papertake

Hi again, thanks for popping by! I am (yawn) tired today, rushing around and being late for 2 parents eve appointments thanks to an over run work meeting ggrr! But still made time this eve to make a card. I also have some new stamps I'm itching to use but may have to hold off for a bit with so much to do and working fri, sat and sun this wk! (I doubt I will hold off at all though!)
This is my card for the Mojo Monday sketch and is also for this weeks challenge over on papertake weekly which is to used brads, buttons, bows and bling. You can use 1 or more of these items and I have used all but the buttons.



I have used some yummy and blingy glitter cardstock from hobbycraft, some patterned paper from basic greys lemonade pad. Ribbon and brads from stash with flower spacer from the hobby house and shell charm from my sister. I have used the cute mermaid Emma stamp by CC designs. Thanks again to everyone that pops by to look, hugs xx

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a lovely card - there are so many elements i love from the plaid papers to the charm , the sweet image and of course my favourite lilac colours.
Lisa ;)

Donna said...

Super sweet little card, cute mermaid...thanks for playing along with us at PTW :) Donna x

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! ~Olena~

Sarah said...

She is such a cute image!!! Love the colours xxx